Use Smart Pause on Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Rich, Eng, Lynn and 4 others
Wouldn't it be cool if your smart phone will know that your eyes is fixed on it while currently watching your favorite movie and automatically pauses it if it detects that your eyes' focus have shifted? Normally you would do a manual pause or do a rewind on the part that you missed. Samsung Galaxy S4 has a feature called Samsung Smart Pause that practically does that. It automatically pauses the video you are watching and automatically resumes the playback when you look at the screen. We have detailed the needed steps for you, have a good look at these:
Turning On Samsung Smart Pause
- 1Go to your Home Menu
- 2Tap on the Applications icon
- 3On the Applications folder, tap on Settings (gear icon)
- 4On Settings,tap on My Device
- 5Under My Device, tap on Smart Screen
- 6Turn Smart Screen feature by ticking on the Smart Pause option.
To Use Smart View
- While playing the video, simply look away from the screen.
- The sensor should detect it and it will automatically automatically pause video playback.
- Look at the screen again.
- The sensor should detect it and it will automatically automatically resume video playback.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Make sure that your sensors are free from dust and impurities for it to properly work
- Make sure that Smart Pause is turned on or else it will not work.
- Sufficient lighting is required for your phone's sensor to see your eyes. If you are in a dark environment, Samsung Smart Pause may not work effectively.
- To save battery, when you are not using this feature, turn Samsung Smart Pause off.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Grimm, Dougie, jutts.king