Use Samsung Galaxy S2's (Jellybean) Music Square
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Eng, qwerty567 and 3 others
If you are using Samsung Galaxy S2 and a music lover, you may want to try out Music Square. Music Square is a function incorporated in the native music player for Samung Jelly Bean devices. Music Square scans for your music files and categorizes and gives each song a rating based on four moods: exciting, passionate, calm, and joyful. Based on the ratings given, songs are then playlisted and can be accessed through the various squares on the Music Square grid. Go ahead and try these steps,
- 1On the home screen of your device, tap on "Apps".1.
- 1On the Apps Menu, look for the Music Player icon and tap on it.2.
- 1On the Music Player, scrool to Music Square.3.
- 1Allow the device to load and analyze the songs.4.
- 1When you are done, you can now tap any square on the Music Square menu and you will get a playlist depending on the mood of the square you are choosing.5.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- The closer a square is to a certain mood, the more it has the quality of that mood.
- You do not need to scan again on the next use, you will only have to scan once you add some songs and you want those newly added songs to be analyzed by music square.
- NOTE: Accuracy may not be 100% since device only scans on the music data and not the title or lyrics.
- NOTE: May or may not work on other Jellybean devices, please check if the same instructions are applicable with your device.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Grimm, Dougie, qwerty567