Use Music Square on Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Kirk, Rich and 13 others
Samsung Galaxy S4, currently one of the world's most powerful phones, has been released and has a good offer for all Samsung music avids. The built in music player of Samsung Galaxy S4 has Music Square on it. Music Square is Samsung Jellybean's take on auto playlist based on music file mood. The moods are set into four quadrants: exciting, passionate, calm, and joyful. In the quadrants are 25 squares containing different levels of the four variants depending on the square location. All songs are in the 25 squares so you can simply choose a square near the calm quadrant should you want to relax and sleep, you can choose other squares should you want other music types. To use Music Square on your Samsung Galaxcy S4 you may need to follow the following:
- 1Tap on the Application Menu icon which is located on the Homescreen of your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- 2Tap on the Music Player located in the Application Menu.
- 3Scroll to the right on the upper portion of the music player, you should see the Music Square tab.
- 4Allow your Samsung Galaxy S4's music player to load and completely analyze all your music files.
- 5When analysis is done, you can then click on any on the square and start enjoying auto-playlist courtesy of Music Square.
- 6Have fun!
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Nuance, Dougie-1, JUST LEARNING