Use Music Square on Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Rich, Lynn and 13 others
Samsung Galaxy S3's Jelly Bean version OS has a good feature for all the music lovers out there. Samsung has incorporated into the native music player a funtion named as Music Square that automatically categorizes a music file into four levels of emotions: exciting, passionate, calm, and joyful. From those ratings, music files are then grouped (as in a playlist) based on the 25 squares with each square having a different emotion level. To enjoy the feature, you may need to follow these procedures.
- 1Go to your Samsung Galaxy S3's home screen
- 2Tap on the Application Menu icon
- 3On the Application Menu, look for the Music Player, tap on it.
- 4On the upper portion of the built-in Jellybean music player, scroll to the right until you see the Music Square
- 5Wait for it to analyze all the filesYour Samsung Galaxy S3 should load.
- 6You can then tap on any of the twenty-five squares with each square having different emotion levels.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 1The closer a square is to the mood quadrant, the more emotional quality it possess
- 2Mood classification of songs may not be 100% accurate
- 3May or may not apply to other Jellybean devices.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, Nuance, Eng