Use Air View on Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Eman, Eng and 8 others
Samsung Galaxy S4 come with a big display screen. A 5-inch screen is good for viewing almost everything: pictures, videos and browsers. However there are some sites that do not have mobile support yet and thus you are forced to use the PC version of the site on your 5-inch phone. This is where some minor problems may come in like too little fonts or texts does not fit in a whole screen. Complications may arise too like tapping on the wrong link due to small fonts and spaces between words. If you have experienced any of this, Samsung has just made your life easier and we are here to let you know that.
You can use the Air View allows you to magnify an area of your screen without actually zooming in. The magnified area is then displayed on a pop-up window on your screen for a few seconds, enough to give you a clear sneek peak of the area.
Turning On Airview
- 1Go to your Home Menu
- 2Tap on the Applications icon
- 3On the Applications folder, tap on Settings (gear icon)
- 4On Settings,tap on My Device
- 5Under My Device, tap on Air View
- 6Turn Air View feature by draggin the switch to the right.
To Use Airview
- 1Using your finger, point at an item on your screen to preview the content and view the information to a pop up window.
- 2You should see the magnified area on a pop up screen.
- 3You will be given a few seconds to read the pop up before it disappears.
- This does not work on an application icon as doing the steps will give you the option to move it.
- This does not work on clickable links as doing the steps will allow you to do other options (Open in New Window, Open, Etc.) but not Air View
- This does not work on your Home Screen or other phone Menu. If you feel the need to use it, you might want to consider adjusting your font size instead. Adjusting your font size can be done by going MENU > APPS > SETTINGS > DISPLAY > FONT > FONT SIZE > choose your desired font size.
- This works on popular Android browser and works best with Samsung Galaxy S4's native internet browser.
- For anything that you might want to add or inquire, you may do it at the comment section.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Dougie, Alma, Jerry Rivers