Turn On and Off the Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Melissa Meyer, Reema and 16 others
Part of the Howiki on How to Use the Samsung Galaxy S4
Before you will be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S4, you need to turn it on. When it is the first time that you will be turning it on, Samsung has an on-screen instructions to help you with setting up your new Android phone. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and you're good to go. To turn on and off your device, check on the guide below:
Turning On Your Samsung Galaxy S4
- 1Make sure that your battery has enough power to be able to turn on and boot your phone.
- 3Release the Power button and wait for your phone to boot.
Turning Off Your Samsung Galaxy S4
- 1Press and hold the Power button until you will see the device options
- 2Tap on "Power off" to turn your phone off.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- If for some reasons your phone freezes and you are not able to turn it off, you can remove the battery to turn it off. Do not frequently do this though as this may corrupt some data on your phone.
- Make sure that you have enough battery juice to boot up your phone. If you are not able to turn it on, charge it for an hour before attempting again.
Categories : Hardware
Recent edits by: vicky, Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA