Turn On Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Share Your Phone's Screen to the TV
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Jmgf and 12 others
This is part of the Howikis on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main Howiki on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 Howiki Articles
Screen mirroring allows you to use your TV as an extended screen for your Samsung Galaxy S4. It allows you to wirelessly transmit photos, videos, games, and anything on your phones screen to your TV wirelessly. You can directly connect to a Samsung Smart TV that's supported by the feature. If you have an HDTV that is not supported, you can still use Screen Mirroring by connecting your HDTV to an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub.
Connect your HDTV to AllShare Cast Wireless Hub
Follow the detailed procedures below to be able to connect your HDTV to the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub.
- 2Using an HDMI cable, connect your TV and your AllShare Cast Wireless Hub.
- 3Make sure that they match.Adjust the input on your HDTV based on the input of th HDMI cable.
- 4The status indicators will turn red after a few seoncds.
- 5When the status indicators blinks read, press the Reset button.
- 6The status indicators will now appear as red.
- 7You are done with connecting your HDTV and AllShare Cast Wireless Hub.Congratulations!
Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S4
Follow the detailed procedures below to be able to turn on screen mirroring on the phone.
- 1Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Jay, PW, anilbanthia