Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7
Edited by Jefrey Matias, Joely, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
If you have any device that runs on iOS and you've recently upgraded to the new iOS which is iOS 7 then you might notice that there are some changes to the native applications installed. The camera app is one of them. This guide will show you how to switch your Camera to Video mode.
- 1Just go to the Application menu to access the CameraOpen the Camera Application.
- 4You can notice that the white circle that is used to capture picture will turn red meaning you are ready for recording your videos.Now you are able to switch to video mode.
Things to Note About Automatic Updates
- 1You do not need to constantly check for updates that you need to run. It will just automatically update your apps as long as you have internet connection.It can save you a lot of time.
- 2Apps constantly evolve and they do develop some great functionality over time. You would not want to miss those just because you don't have time to update.It will allow you to be able to constantly use updated apps, without you spending time to update them by yourself.
- 3However, one disadvantage is that it can consume your battery during times when you don't want it to do so. For example, you are outside and you are running out of battery. If it happens that there are updates at that time, it may just automatically download those updates, which will help reduce the life of your battery.Automatic updates are very advantageous.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- This only applies to iOS devices that are running on iOS 7
- This is only applicable to native camera applications. Other applications may have a different steps to switch from Camera to Video.
How to Make Videos More Convenient to Take and Faster to Access on iOS7
There are times when you see something special around you and you search for your phone to attempt to take a video of that special moment. However, if you are not able to do this rather fast, you will soon realize that that moment has actually passed and you were not able to capture it timely. This can be rather frustrating, especially if what you are trying to capture is something that's really extraordinary or something that you can't possibly repeat anymore.
Here are ways to access video on iOS7 faster:
- 1Keep in mind that you do not need to enter your password and then go to your camera app in order to take a photo or a video. That will simply take too much time to do and would not be very convenient when you are trying to capture something fast. What you only have to do is swipe up the camera icon on the lower left hand side of your lock screen and then you will have the camera opened up for you right away. Just select through the options whether you would like to take a video, photo, square or panoramic images. Keep in mind, however, that you cannot preview everything else on your phone when you have not keyed in the password. You will only be able to preview the videos or photos that you have taken when you have swiped up the camera icon without a password. If you would like to review other previous images and videos, you would need to enter your password.Swipe up on your lock screen.
- 2If you are the type who likes to take quick videos of things that you see around you, it may work out better for your if you will just set your camera to video right away. This way, as soon as you open your camera, whether through your lock screen or after typing in your password, it is ready to take a video and you do not need to scroll through the options anymore. This will save you a few seconds only, but you will definitely find that extremely useful if you are capturing something that's one of a kind.Set up your camera to video all the time.