Save and Read Offline Pages on iPhone
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Reema, Eng and 1 other
If you are on a tight budget and you do not have an unlimited data plan, saving pages on your iPhone and viewing them later online could cut a portion of your networks' internet charges. When on a free Wi-fi hotspot, you can save the pages you frequently visit and get back to them when you are on the road without any internet connection. We have outlined the steps below for you to save web pages for future offline viewing.
- 1Turn on your iPhone.
- 2You can do this by tapping on the Safari icon on the iPhone's home screen.Open Mobile Safari Browser.
- 3On the address tab of the Mobile Safari Browser, type the web address of the site that you want to save.
- 4Let the page load.
- 5The Share button is located on the right side of the address tab.Tap on the Share button.
- 6You will be shown with some options, tap on Add to Reading List.
- 7You are done with saving the page.
- 8You can repeat the steps to save another page.
- 9This is the third icon to the right from the address bar, the one with an open book icon.You can access the saved pages by tapping on the Bookmarks button.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- The reading list is divided into two sections. The All and Unread sections. Newly saved pages are on the Unread Section until you read them and they go to the All Section.
Categories : Apple Iphone
Recent edits by: Eng, Reema, Charmed