Remove Swipe Screen To Unlock Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Chad and 14 others
This is part of the Howikis on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main Howiki on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 Howiki Articles
Swipe Screen lock is one of the lock features of Samsung Galaxy S4. This lock prevents your phone from unwanted and accidental commands like calling someone due to the keys pressed accidentally or opening an application. However, Swipe lock offers no security to your phone since anyone can simply swipe the screen out to have access to your phone. If you want to remove Swipe Screen lock, then you need to remove the unlock features of S4. Removing the Swipe Screen lock is very much similar on how to Reset and Disable Face Unlock on Samsung Galaxy S4 and will be detailed on the instructions below.
How to remove unlock features on Galaxy S4
The procedures below will remove the Swipe Screen lock and any other lock feature from Galaxy S4. Simply follow the details below to remove Swipe Lock from your phone.'
- 8You have successfully learned how to remove the lock features on your phone.Congratulations!
How to enable Swipe Screen
If there is a need for you to enable the Swipe, then the procedures below will enable the Swipe Screen lock on Samsung Galaxy S4. Simply follow the details below to enable the Swipe Screen lock.
- 1Press on the Home button (lower-middle button of the phone) to bring your phone to the Home menu.
- 2From the Home menu, tap on the Menu button (lower-right button of the phone).
- 3You will be shown with some options, tap on "Settings" (option on the bottom).
- 4You will be taken to the Settings Menu, tap on the "My Device" tab (second tab).
- 5In the "My Device Menu", go over to "Lock Screen" and tap on it.
- 6In the Lock Screen Menu, tap on "Screen Lock" under the Screen security.
- 7In the Select Screen Lock Menu, tap on Swipe to enable Swipe Screen lock on your phone.
- 8You have successfully learned how to enable the Swipe Screen lock features on your phone.Congratulations!
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Jay, VisiHow, pastor bob