Remove SMS Limit in Samsung Galaxy S4 (Korean Version)
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Eng, VC and 7 others
So your aunt from Korea just gave you one of the smartest and most powerful phone to date, the Samsung Galaxy S4. You were excited so you made an SMS to all of your close friends informing them of the good luck that has stricken you. "Got a new S4 :D", your message says. Then you got a ton of replies. Most of them were cut-short. You tried to do a long message, only part of it was delivered. Congratulations, you just realized that the Korean version of Samsung Galaxy S4 has a very low SMS limit. Do not worry, we have solved the problem for you. You just have to go through the instructions below and enjoy normal SMS experience on your Korean Samsung Galaxy S4.
- 1From your home menu go to the Application Menu.
- 2Open Playstore application.
- 3Tap on the Search button and search for the word "Handcent SMS".
- 4Tap on the first result.
- 5Download the application and installation should automatically follow.
- 6Open Handcent and you can now use it to do normal SMS on your Samsung Galaxy S4 (Korean).
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Alternatively, you can download directly from the mobile browser at - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handcent.nextsms&hl=tl
- Normal SMS rates apply.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Shz, victor211222, Nuance