Put Songs on Blackberry Pear via SD Card
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Pia Marie Villamante, Eng, Adrian Penaflor and 2 others
If you have a Blackberry Pearl and want to add songs to your device but is worried that you may not get any more space for other stuffs, you may use your SD card to save songs that can be played on your Blackberry Pearl. Below are the steps:
- 1Purchase a Micro SD card and a memory card to USB adapter.
- 2Insert the Micro SD card into the slot.Locate the Micro SD card slot on the side of the Blackberry Pearl.
- 3Open up the Blackberry's Options.
- 4Scroll down to the Media Card option and open.
- 5Press the Blackberry button.
- 6Format the card.
- 7Remove the card then put it into the memory card reader and plug it into your computer.
- 8Open up the memory card's file folder on the computer and navigate your way to the Music folder.
- 9Copy and paste your MP3's to the music folder.
- 10Place the memory card back into the phone.
- 11Play your favorite tunes.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Blackberry
Recent edits by: alwayshavedpubt, Adrian Penaflor, Eng