Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
Edited by Toradze, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a video tutorial series on playing the trumpet. In the previous tutorial, we found out how to empty spit out of the trumpet. In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to make lip trills on the trumpet.
- 1Embouchure includes the use of muscles around the mouth. These muscles help with endurance, stamina, and control while playing the instrument. Lip trills will improve the quality of sound. In this tutorial, trills, or slurring, between two notes will be performed.Lip trills can be used to improve the embouchure.
- 2You can play A, C, A, C, A, C, A, and C, continuing to go faster or slower. This exercise will help improve the embouchure while you are developing as a player. When you are playing with lip trills, you need to use your breath to control the interval. You do not want to fluctuate around the pitch with your embouchure.For example, in C major, there is the sixth step, A.
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to make lip trills on the trumpet. If you're having trouble making lip trills, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on playing the trumpet:
- Tune a Trumpet
- Play Staccato on the Trumpet
- Stand in the Correct Posture While Playing the Trumpet
- Play Legato on the Trumpet
- Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
- Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
- Improve Double Tonguing Notes on the Trumpet
- Play Arpeggios on the Trumpet
- Play C Chromatic Scale on the Trumpet
- Play Intervals on Trumpet
- Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
- Use Your Diaphragm for Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz with Lips when Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
- Hold the Trumpet
- Single Tongue the Trumpet
- Gain Endurance to Play Long Notes on the Trumpet
- Play the Trumpet with the Correct Embouchure
Video: Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
Categories : Music
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Toradze