Play PSP Games on PC using PPSSPP Emulator
Edited by Michael Mangada, Charmed, Kirk, Eng and 26 others
We all like to Play Games in our free time and some of us are even addicted to gaming. Sometimes you will have a game that you want to play but you don't have that game console. This tutorial will teach you how to install and Play PSP games on your PC using PPSSPP Emulator.
- 1A PC with a Single-Core CPU of at least 2.0Ghz
- 2A 256mb graphic card/or it may work on a built-in GPU
- 3Windows XP/7/Vista OS
- 4Winrar or 7zip for extraction (www.7-zip.org/download.html) (www.rarlab.com/download.htm)
- 5PPSSPP Emulator the latest version (ppsspp.org/downloads.html)
- 6PSP ROMs (ISO)
- 7Playstation Controller or Xbox controller(optional) "I use Playstation controller"
- 1Winrar will be used to extract PPSSPP Emulator and Winzip to extract the PSP Game ISO.First Download and Install winrar and 7zip.
- 2Now download PPSSPP emulator--look for the Windows version, then click download zip.
- 5Download them from here (www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/44) Use the letters to browse, do not scroll down and browse the game.Leave the Emulator and download ROMs or games for you to play.
- 6For this tutorial I'm gonna use Tekken 5 Dark ResurrectionFind a list of working games for this emulator here (ppsspp.org/compatibility.html) and here(forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=13).
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Ensure that you have the latest Graphic Drivers.
- Make sure you have latest Directx and if any problems occur while running the emulator download VC2010 redist (www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555)
- Also try other games even they are not on the list some might work.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Stephen Max, Jay, DeleteQnA