Not bother your busy boyfriend
Edited by Ephraim, Charmed, Doug Collins, Clownz and 22 others
Sometimes a guy needs to spend time with other guys, focus on work or go on a planned outing. During these times your boyfriend may need some space, especially if he has already discussed his plans with you before hand.
Many men find their girlfriends or partners annoying at times because they are constantly bothering them when they are away, which tempts guys to ignore calls or avoid contact when they are on outings. The worst thing a girl can to do is make a guy feel as if he cannot enjoy himself when he gets a chance to go out.
Making a guy feel as if his time is not valuable may leave him feeling like he has a reason to end the relationship. Follow these steps to ensure that you do not become bothersome to your boyfriend.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Ways to Avoid Bothering Your Busy Boyfriend
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Should I send good night images to my boyfriend?
- 3.2 Does asking your boyfriend whether he is busy make him feel annoyed?
- 3.3 What must you do if you can't get a guy out of your mind, but he does not reply to your text messages because he is busy working all the time?
- 3.4 Really good 'Goodnight Beautiful' text to send to my girlfriend?
- 3.5 Ways to stop bothering your boyfriend but still stay connected?
- 3.6 Should I text him good morning and good night everyday or should I wait for him till he contacts me?
- 3.7 I actually need a boyfriend, how do I get one?
- 3.8 How can I choose between my family's decision on going for further studies and having a great future or being with my distant boyfriend who wants to marry me?
- 3.9 My guy's ignorance because of our distant places. Does he prefer to break up?
- 3.10 How can I handle this? I am worried and now thinking much about it?
- 3.11 My boyfriend in many cases does not respond my texts or call me back. Does he wants to change the gear or What can I do?
- 4 Comments
- 3It can also be frustrating for you to show up unexpectedly and uninvited to work or an event where he needs to focus without distraction.
- 4Understand that your boyfriend may not want to tell you when you can call him.
- 5Do not be insecure about him when he is out and about doing his thing throughout the day.
- 6In the relationship you will need to respect your boyfriend's time with others, whether it's family, friends or co-workers.
- 7If you know that he is busy, but have the urge to call him, don't do it! Practice restraint. If you already know he is busy, this will probably end in an altercation, especially if he is busier than usual. If against your own better judgment you break down and call him, even though you know he's busy then you should not expect him to answer your phone call or text. If you call him once and he does not answer, it's a good idea to not make a second phone call. Give him a break and wait for his reply. Don't expect a reply if you send texts to him when you know he is busy, and absolutely don't send him more texts when he doesn't reply. If your boyfriend happens to answer and replies that he will call you back later, then trust that he will, and do not contact him again in thirty minutes to find out why he hasn't contacted you. If you continue this behavior you can expect to be considered an annoyance, and even labeled as "needy". If you have a hard time keeping yourself from calling and texting him, put your phone away so you won't be tempted to bother him for a while.Limit the amount of times you contact him in one day.
- 8This can be a proposed plan between the two of you that will improve the communication within your relationship. You will also need to discuss when it is acceptable for you to show up either at his job site, or his home (if you two aren't living together), for this will help create a better bond between the two of you to continue the relationship with a better understanding of boundaries.Sit down and come up with a schedule that he would like you to follow - when to call him, and when not to call him.
Ways to Avoid Bothering Your Busy Boyfriend
- 2Be a reminder to him whether he needs it or not. You can remind him to eat, drink his medicine or do his chores. This lets him know you are thinking of him and that you are concerned for him even though he had a busy day.Remind him.
- 3If he forgot about your important date, you can tell him in a nice way. He must be responsible enough to remember commitments with you, since it was special for both of you, even if he was busy with his work or schedule. You can also remind him a week or a few days before your special day, so he can allocate time for it.Avoid nagging him.
Questions and Answers
Should I send good night images to my boyfriend?
It often depends on the guy, but if your boyfriend is the type who you think would like to get a photo of you before going to bed, you should send one. If he reacts positively, you could send him another from time to time. Remember, though; it's not usually a good idea to send pictures that you would not want him to show to others because there is always a chance that he might do that, or that someone else might get a hold of his phone and see them. Also, don't overdo it by sending pictures every night.
Does asking your boyfriend whether he is busy make him feel annoyed?
Most of the guys will appreciate it if their girlfriend asks if they are busy or not because it means that their girlfriend is seeking quality time and need bonding. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he will feel elated most of the time, thinking that you really care and love him.
On the contrary, if you ask that question more often, your boyfriend may sometimes feel annoyed because he might think you are constantly monitoring his every move.
The best thing to do is to give yourself and your boyfriend enough space to do your own personal things, and if you truly love each other, you'll need both of you to know that a good foundation of a strong relationship, is to fully trust and fully support each other.
This is the type of question that depends entirely on the type of person. If he is currently busy and stressed and you ask him, then yes it is possible it could annoy him. But this does not apply to all people. Most people will not be annoyed by being asked if they are busy.
What must you do if you can't get a guy out of your mind, but he does not reply to your text messages because he is busy working all the time?
You know that he is busy because of his work, so all you have to do is to understand him and be patient. Think and do the things that you want to do like shopping, cooking, baking, watch movies, singing, and dancing. While waiting for him, you can improve and enhance your skills. You may also make yourself busy to forget him for a while and focus on your work. If he told you he would be busy and can't reply, don't disturb him because it distracts him from his work - work that is better finished without your distracting him.
Since the guy is busy because of his work, just understand him and have a lot of patience. If he really likes you or you are special to him, he will find a way to contact you or send a message to you. While he is not replying to your messages, all you have to do is to make yourself busy. You can practice cooking and cook the guy's favorite food so that you can surprise him when he does visit your place, and in doing this, you have made an effort to make him happy and gain experience. Use your time for yourself, like creating a new look for yourself, go shopping, visit a museum or gallery, or focus on your own career. If you have a hobby like reading, read a book, and if you are a dancer, practice dancing and just enhance it. It is much better that you don't disturb him, and instead, spend more time for yourself.
Really good 'Goodnight Beautiful' text to send to my girlfriend?
Here are some `Goodnight, Beautiful" texts to send to your girlfriend:
- Goodnight to my beautiful one and only love.
- Goodnight to the most beautiful girl in my life.
- Goodnight to my lovely and wonderful angel that was sent by our Lord.
- Goodnight to the most beautiful flower I have ever seen.
- Goodnight to my sunshine and lovely Girlfriend.
- Goodnight to the most important person in my life.
- Goodnight to my life.
- Goodnight and have a rest because you have my heart.
- Goodnight to the most precious and beautiful girl in my life.
- Goodnight my beauty queen and I love you so much.
After all of the messages, add some smiley faces, and hearts, say I love you and every morning text her like, Good Morning Beautiful. All girls want and love to be called Beautiful by their man because it makes them feel they are special and loved.
That sounds really sweet. Well, you should send it to her, and you can also try to add something. Like, I miss you and I love you always take care.
Here is a list of some goodnight texts you can send to your girlfriend:
1. Goodnight Beautiful! Sweets dreams.
2. Goodnight Beautiful! l I hope I dream of you tonight.
3. Goodnight, hope your dream is as beautiful as you are.
4. Goodnight. I'll see you in my dreams
Ways to stop bothering your boyfriend but still stay connected?
There are several ways you can stay connected with your boyfriend, without bothering him. One way is by texting or calling him during break-times. If you know his break-time, like snack-time or lunch, that is the time you should message him.
You can also ask him in advance to text or call you when he is available and not too busy. That will be the time you will text him too.
You can also leave him a message and tell him that you just want to keep him updated and that you are not expecting a reply. This way, he will know your whereabouts, and you are still connected with him even if both of you are busy.
Should I text him good morning and good night everyday or should I wait for him till he contacts me?
I don't want to feel as though I'm annoying him. We have been in for 8 months now. We both are in our 20s. He is studying and says he will until April n he does not text me all day. Even if he does he just says he has to study n says bye.well about the tips on the website, he's it's the basic but it's not helping. And he's I have my own life but it seems like I m better at managing time.
Good morning and good night texts are just fine. At that time, you are not bothering him, you are just letting him know you are thinking of him. Start planning a surprise date for when he is done in April. Look for what concerts might be happening or if there is a quick trip you can take together, and then you both will have something to look forward to together.
However, if your boyfriend is always too busy to spend time with you or message you back, you might need to pull back on your contact with, or interest in him. This can be particularly challenging if you are in a long-distance relationship and he doesn't make any time for you. If he is constantly avoiding focusing his attention on you, he may simply be losing interest in you or has more interest in something or someone else.
I actually need a boyfriend, how do I get one?
I'm 26, radiant, passionate and I just want to be loved and to love someone
As they say, love comes at the right time. You just need to be patient. If you keep on forcing and trying hard to find one, you may end up with the wrong guy. What you can do is just enjoy life and enjoy what you have right now. You will be surprised that one day, he is already in front of you. If you become too preoccupied about this, it makes you less attractive. Just be yourself and be natural. Live life according to what you want, not based on the intention of finding someone.
How can I choose between my family's decision on going for further studies and having a great future or being with my distant boyfriend who wants to marry me?
I am 20 years old just finished high school my dad wants me to go to college. I have a boyfriend but he's far from me we do talk via the phone he loves me very much and he wants to marry me, I really want to elope but on second thought I also want to go to college. What should I do to make dad proud of me and at the same time make my boyfriend love me still even if he's far away?
Go to college. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he will wait for you to finish your education. Instead of you making the sacrifice, maybe he can come to you soon. Whatever you decide, just realize that your education will be the best future for both of you and if you get married now, you may never go to college and it could become a major regret and eventually create a divide in your future relationship.
My guy's ignorance because of our distant places. Does he prefer to break up?
Respected sir, we are in a relationship since 4 years, and since 3 months he has been shifted to another place on his work perspective. Later on, I feel he is ignoring me.though I know his schedule is compact, I can't accept that he would be this much carefree to me. He is neither bothered if I'm upset, crying, sick or anything at my worse. At early days he was very caring and sweet at me. We have spoken regarding this too many times, every time he assured me, keeping me happy for the rest and repeat the same, and even doesn't want to take a break too. I'm losing confidence in being happy with my guy. Somehow he managed to make a call, some text in a day and those conversations might be for my force. He has completely ignored that we both are a couple. Please suggest me. I have tried: I tried speaking with him politely,
Stop chasing him. This will be tough to do, especially with the length of your relationship. He says that he cares for you and yet you have to call him etc. For now, just let him call you and see if the pattern changes. He may feel overwhelmed and issues you have are pressuring him to a breaking point. Wait a week and see if he contacts you. He may just need a reminder of how much he needs you in his life, even from a distance.
How can I handle this? I am worried and now thinking much about it?
I am in a long distance relationship with a man I have never met before. We met on Facebook in January this year, everything is going well, .we are going for a holiday to Spain, he lives in Ireland and me in Botswana, we communicated last on the fifteenth of March, since then he sent a message 4 days ago that he is busy and will explain later. Now I am worried because it has never happened since we met. Please help me, what can I do? Our holiday is 3 weeks away, he is 56 years and I am 39 years. I have tried: I waited for the explanation that he promised, and later send a message and he never answered. I think it was caused by: I have no idea
He may be having cold feet about meeting you in person. If the trip is paid for and you have a ticket then go and if he shows up you can ask why he never replied. Perhaps something happened with a family member and this is why he has not replied. There could be several other reasons, and since this has never happened, you should not be worried yet, because he has not called off the trip.
My boyfriend in many cases does not respond my texts or call me back. Does he wants to change the gear or What can I do?
I met my boyfriend April last year online and he lives another state. He drove 10 hours to come see me after probably 3 months. At the beginning, he used to call me in the night and if I called or texted him and did not pick up, he always called me or text me back telling me that he busy will call me later. But now I can call/ text him and never respond for some days. Or sometimes he texted back said that he is busy will call me later but he ends up calling me the following day and all these make me mad. Does he serious or just play games with me? I am already settled. Please advice me. He does not give me enough attention like before. I am foreign in his country I need support in different ways such psychological etc. I have tried: Called him, sometimes I told him I feel hurts when he is not pick up my call or when promise me that is going to call. I think it was caused by: He starts his business and also doing a part job teaching in school, maybe he busy. but some times I have many doubts thought that been busy for the whole day and does not have any chance to call me back. Sometimes I think may be he is not interested in on me.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Naambo, Jay, DeleteQnA