Look Like a Celebrity in Everyday Life
Edited by MsBarbs, maggie5, Eng, Donna and 4 others
Hearing the word celebrity conjures images of people who look perfect. Their flaws are well-hidden. They usually have physical trainers, nutritionists, assistants, and other professionals to help them achieve this seemingly high-level of perfection.
While most do not have an entourage, it is possible to achieve a celebrity look at home. It may take a bit of time and some hard work to reach your most perfect self.
How to Dress and Act Like a Celebrity
- 1If you want you can pick a few celebs to study so you can combine the best qualities of each into your own "look".Pick your favorite celebrity to study.
- 2You want as many pictures as you can find, with the celebrity of your choice doing various things. Try to get pictures snapped by paparazzi when they are not expecting to be photographed. This will allow you to see how they dress normally. This will provide you with a comprehensive set of materials to study and learn from.Create a library of all their public appearances.
- 3Take pics from their videos and pin them up on your wall. Study the way they wear and combine their outfits. These are the ideas you want to incorporate into your own wardrobe. Since you don't have the means to shopping at super expensive stores you will need to improvise a little. When you go shopping don't try to buy more than one or two pieces of clothing at a time. You want to carefully select each item you will wear. Try to buy items you can use in different combinations to get as much variety as you can from the same clothes.Learn how they dress.
- 4Celebrities are leaders. They do not follow trends - they set them. You need to watch what they say and do differently. Try to incorporate their slang, word combinations, and mannerisms into your own way of speaking. Work on acting as if you were them. Then try to ease your new way of speaking into your regular life. Keep practicing in private until its completely natural.Study their language and style of speaking.
- 5Celebrities almost always have an attitude. Their attitude is what defines and identifies their entire persona. Learn to master and adapt their attitude into your everyday life. The attitude is central to pulling your new celeb look off, so practice your attitude with your family first until they start accepting it as part of who you are. Eventually your new attitude will start flowing out of you when you're with your friends.Learn their attitude.
- 6Every millionaire who got rich with a new idea was told many times how his or her idea was stupid and would never work. Pulling off a new celeb image is no different. There will be those who criticize. Remember celebrities are leaders. Leaders lead by doing something different for people to follow. So when someone makes fun of you, take it as a complement. Being noticed means what you are doing is working. People will always make fun of anyone who is not following the pack and doing what everyone else does. They are scared of change. But leaders embrace change. So be the leader you are. Chin up and keep on going.Don't be afraid of criticism.
Ways to Look Like a Celebrity in Everyday Life
Follow the tips below and you too can reveal your celebrity self.
- 2Most flaws turn into advantages when paired with a great attitude. Playing up perceived flaws can help make you unforgettable. Everyone has parts of their body they wish they could change or make better somehow, but flaws should be celebrated as they help make you unique. Some celebrities have learned this the hard way.Don't obsess about your perceived flaws.
- 3Don't pile on make-up in an attempt to hide or conceal a flaw. It can make the problem worse and you can end up looking like a clown. Instead have a simple quick routine to get your face ready to be seen in public. Tinted moisturizer is a great accessory for both men and women as it usually contains SPF.Less is more.
- 6Celebrities have trainers, nutritionists, and other professionals to help them stay in shape both mentally and physically. Don't fret. Regular moderate exercise has a slew of positive effects that include better sleep, increased confidence, stress reduction, higher metabolism, higher stamina and more. Eating correctly will help ensure you have enough vitamins and minerals to help your immune system fight off infections and keep your body looking healthy.Exercise and eat right.
- 7Dressing well doesn't have to break the bank. You only need a few great designer pieces to class up gently used bargain basement finds. The way you dress says a lot about who you are as a person. Think about possible messages your clothing may be sending and always choose appropriate attire.Dress well.
- 8No, you don't have to be a graduate of MIT to network. It's all about meeting new people and making contacts. The more people you know, the more people know you. Networking can often be love-hate relationship for most people. It has many advantages when done correctly, but can also have disadvantages. Celebrities have to be networking professionals.Network.
Additional Tips and Suggestions
- Pretend that you are in a great mood. Positivity is attractive.
- Smile. Showing off your pearly whites may make you more approachable.
- Find a celebrity that you resemble and follow his or her fashion sense.
Questions and Answers
Do you have any "look like a celebrity" eye makeup tips?
I want my eye makeup to look like a television or movie star's. I have tried: I have tried looking online for celebrity make up tips. I think it was caused by: My eye make up is outdated and I need a new look.
Here are several VisiHow articles on makeup:
- Outline Lips for Khaki Eye Makeup
- Wear Eye Makeup with Dark Vampy Lipstick
- Apply Makeup
- Make A Winged Eye Liner
- Get Long Eyelashes
- Choose The Perfect Color Eyeshadow
- Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick
- Apply Nude Makeup at Home for a Natural and Beautiful Look
- Wear Khaki Eyeshadow
- Create Your Own Eyeshadow Palette and Keep It from Falling Out
- Get a 50s Makeup Look
- Create Black Arrows on Your Eyes and Apply Matte Lipstick to Look Stunning
- Apply Makeup for an Evening Look
- Do Hollywood Style Makeup
- Apply Perfect Going Out Makeup in Five Minutes
- Get Smoky Eyes Using Brown Eyeshadow
These are just some of the many articles we have. The important thing to remember is that celebrities are often really good at emphasizing their features with the right makeup. What looks good on one celebrity might look terrible on another. Not all eye makeup designs are tailored to everyone. For example, red lips may be in fashion or look awesome on Scarlett Johannsen but when you or I wear it, the look does not compliment our features, or more likely, skin tone.
I want to look like a celebrity picture, How can look better by copying her?
I want to know who is my celeb look alike. I have tried: I have tried nothing. I think it was caused by: Nothing. I just want to look perfect.
There are websites that can help you determine which celebrity you look like:
It is important to note that these websites are not 100% accurate because we are all unique. You should also realize that celebrities use makeup stylists to contour their face and add visual enhancements like fake eyelashes. Run your picture through those three applications and choose a celebrity that matches the closest to your facial features, and structure.
Once you find the celebrity you feel most resembles you, search for images of them with no makeup on. You can then compare that to one of the images from a red carpet event to pinpoint what they do to transform into the red carpet celebrity look. You will notice that in pictures, most celebrities have a "best side" profile, and you may notice as you look at photos of them, this is the side that's most often presented. Determine what yours is playing with angles of your face and body. Use a mirror and take pictures as you change positions. Ask a friend to sit down with you to figure out which is your best image and then practice getting back into that position so you will be camera ready for future pictures.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Nuance, Maria Quinney, Doug Collins