Edited by Graciela Franchesca Rosario, Robbi, Rebecca M., Eng and 8 others
Handsome means more than just how you look. You must maintain, improve and highlight all of your best features.
There are qualities you must possess. And habits you must execute. Don't despair if you haven't yet become the ideal person that you want to be. You should try to do your best to become that ideal person, or at least to enhance and improve the person that you are now.
Characteristics and Attitude
- 1If you are confident, then you don't need to worry, even if you aren't the best looking guy around. If you have the conviction that you can stand out from the rest, then usually, you will. That is the attitude of a handsome guy. If you have a nice haircut, you can flaunt it. Don't worry if others criticize it because you believe it is the best haircut - decent looking and appealing. Confidence can be displayed naturally when it flows from within. You don't have to make yourself hard or obnoxious to build that confidence. Confidence is quiet, while arrogance is loud because it usually is covering some serious insecurities.Have Confidence.
Be who you are. Act the way you like, and you will expose what is great in you. You must show, through your gestures, that you feel handsome, but just don't overdo it. You will find your abilities, and determine where to limit your confidence to not look arrogant. Your being confident must appear that you are real and not trying to put on an act. Confidence is easy to achieve, by not harming others and yourself. Confidence provides you with the potential to build other good characteristics, where you discover what is wonderful about you.
- 1Do not hunch, since it is not nice to look at, and it may give you back problems. It also does not appear that you are confident with that kind of posture. Sit up straight.Stand up straight, as it's a sign of pride.
- 2Smiling makes you look confident, outgoing, and happy. It also indicates that you are friendly and approachable - that you are comfortable with yourself. It makes you look mature, and it will seem that whatever challenges you undergo, you have the character to face them all.Smiles start a good day.
- 3Eye contact is so important. In conversation, it not only makes you look sure of yourself, it gives people the impression you are telling the truth.Look people in the eye.
- 4If you respect others' rights, and you deal well with them then you are the right guy. You don't have to be harsh. Don't be assertive in ways that are not appropriate. Your manners should be polished.Gentlemen, be courteous.
How You Style Yourself
- 1They are also judged on a man. So don't wear clothes that look as if you're only dressed because you have to be. Rather, you want to look neat, updated, decent, and like you know how to take care of yourself. The way you clothe yourself reflects your character. Wearing small clothes that don't fit you is a big no-no. And if an occasion requires you to wear certain clothes, you must follow. Also, your clothes must be appropriate for your age. If you are young, you must not wear clothes that are for the senescence age, but you can wear those that are retro - styles that were hip before then became out-dated, and have returned to being trendy. Make sure your clothes are properly laundered and pressed.Good clothes are not just for the women and fashion designers.
- 2If you don't have good taste in choosing clothes, refer to ideas in magazines or check out what other guys are wearing to know what is hip, and be creative. Girls also notice how a guy dresses, so you want to make a good impression. For goodness sake, if you don't have the money for a stylist, do not choose your buddy to go clothes shopping with. Ask a girl who's a friend, or your girlfriend, or your sister...basically, take a woman with you.If you don't know how to dress well, then consult a stylist.
- 3You may also use shades and other accessories to look better. Be a bit daring - choose a purple shirt or tie. Making a bold statement with your style gives people the idea you are confident with who you are.Clothes with nice prints can be worn to reflect your interests.
- 1Your fingernails must not be dirty, and you need to trim them. If you have dirty fingernails, the girls will be turned off, and if you try to hold a girls' hand, it looks gruesome. Also, do not bite your fingernails.Keep your fingernails and hands neat and sanitized.
- 2Your face is what is usually seen first, so you must try to keep yourself pimple and rash free. To maintain good skin, you must wash your face with water and cleanser. If you have a long mustache and beard, trim it because it is not nice to look at when it's all shaggy. It looks dirty and you appear irresponsible. Hygiene is the best solution to cure and prevent skin diseases.Clear skin.
- 3If you have fresh breath, it indicates that you are brushing your teeth regularly. It is not necessary that they be perfectly white. Fresh breath also indicates that you are probably not a smoker.Clean teeth and good breath.
- 4If you want to style your hair, then it is okay, but what is most important is that you clean your hair. It must be odor-free and should be trimmed well. If the haircut is not in fashion, like if it is longer in the back, then it is awkward. Your hair should generally be short. That being said, many people who work in the arts, men, are growing their hair, wearing man buns, etc. Just make sure, men, you know how to take care of longer hair. Something men with short hair don't bother with, but if this is the first time you've worn your hair longer - conditioner. You shampoo. Rinse. Condition. It's necessary with longer hair.Clean and neat hair.
- 5It is not necessary that you have the scent of cologne on your body. What is necessary is that you don't smell bad. It reflects that you maintain good hygiene, that you take a bath regularly, and that if you seem dirty, you take a bath immediately before others have to notify you. Hint for men - women prefer the smell of cleanliness to the smell of cologne.Smell good.
- 6You must have balanced diet. You must maintain a good weight. If you are overweight, it can bring on illnesses and complications. If you are healthy, you will find it easier to keep a fair complexion, prevent cavities, and enjoy the other benefits of staying fit.Eat well.
- Initiate the first gestures if you like a girl, or else maybe nothing will happen. Most girls will not just assume that you like them.
- Speak clearly. This will show that you are interested and make you more attractive to the girl.
Questions and Answers
How to look handsome and confident if you have low self-esteem?
Having low self-esteem can greatly affect on how you look handsome and confident. The very first thing for you to do is to improve your self-esteem. This can be done through the following:
- 1One reason why most of us have low self-esteem is that we are belittling ourselves or we are comparing ourselves to other. The best way to reprogram our mind is to simply discard those negative thoughts and focus on thinking that you can do better than them or you are more handsome than them.Reprogram Your Mind.
- 2Having a nice pair of shoes or a newly purchased pair of jeans can also boost our self-esteem simply because people dressed neatly are often praised by other people making them feel more handsome and confident.Dress Appropriately.
- 3This is one of the most important factors in improving your self-esteem. Acting appropriately and with respect to other people will gain you new friends boosting your self-esteem.Act Appropriately.
- 4As confident as other people may seem to you, everyone has issues and feels they are not good enough.You are not alone.
The above tips will greatly help you increase your self-esteem making you feel more handsome and confident.
How can I became more handsome and style icon?
I know I am handsome but I want to become more handsome but the problem is I am suffering from pimples and that makes me uncomfortable.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Alma, Nuance, Dougie