Know if She's Feeling Guilty
Edited by Donna, Maria Quinney, Eng, Jay and 1 other
- 1 Signs Your Girlfriend is Feeling Guilty About Something
- 2 Signs She is Guilty of Lying About Finances
- 3 How to Tell If Your Girlfriend Has Cheated On You
- 4 Tips and Tricks
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
Signs Your Girlfriend is Feeling Guilty About Something
Is your girlfriend feeling guilty about something? Here are some typical behaviors that guilty women often display:
- 1This is a way of distracting you from the real issue at hand. She might try shushing you and give you a sly look or shut you up by kissing you.When you ask a direct question about whether or not she is guilty or something, she responds by coming on to you.
- 2Stammering is an indication of lying in some people because their guilt actually serves to trip up their speech. She might also be stammering because your question is making her very nervous.When you ask her a direct question, she starts stammering.
- 3If the tale she is telling sounds really long and involved, and if it has a bit too much detail, then there is a chance that she is covering up by telling you an elaborate fib.When you ask her a question, she starts telling you a long story that sounds rehearsed.
- 4When a woman feels guilty, she might feel bad for her so her maternal instincts kick in and she tries to nurture you by cooking for you. This is to have you think that someone who is so nice to you could never do you wrong.You have been served all of your favorite meals for days on end without complaint.
- 5In her mind, the fact that you are blessed somehow is a way of making up for whatever she has done. It also helps her to feel a little less guilty because it minimizes her bad act towards you in comparison to the other riches you have in your life.She seems to be trying to boost your self-esteem by praising you constantly or pointing out how lucky you are in life.
- 6Behaving like a superstar in bed helps her allay her own guilt as well as make you less suspicious of her behavior.She shows you extra attention in the bedroom to make up for her transgressions.
- 7This is because she wants to tell you what she has done, but she does not feel that you will still love her, so she expresses her grief with an emotional outburst that has no explanation.She bursts into tears for no reason.
- 8She will do this by either pointing something out to you, as in "Is that a plane or a bird up there?" or by changing the subject.Whenever you bring up a touchy topic that you suspect has something to do with her guilt, she does her best to distract you.
- 9The blushing could indicate shame and you may have accidentally reminded her of some transgression. She also might be looking away because you are nearing a discovery and she is worried that her gaze might reveal her guilt.You notice that certain references or topics make her blush or look away.
- 10Her impatience can indicate guilt because guilty people want to get away from the individual who has made them feel that way.She may seem restless while you are having a conversation with her.
- 11Guilty women do not want to talk on the phone or text you, in case they are challenged about the truth of something.She used to be really easy to get a hold of, but now she is often not available.
- 12In this case, it could be what you think is happening is way off the mark and it might be convenient for her to have you keep convinced that your own story is right.You confess why you feel that her behavior is suspicious, and she agrees with you that is, but she still cannot provide you with any details, then she might be guilty of something.
- 13Women who cannot handle the guilt they are experiencing might start having mysterious panic attacks in your presence.She acts really jittery and nervous when you are around.
- 14If she says something to you like "Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies," then she has most certainly been up to something.Instead of addressing your accusation, she might be flip or answer you with a non-answer.
Signs She is Guilty of Lying About Finances
If she is acting guilty, it might have to do with a financial matter. It is very common for women to ask men for money for an emergency or to pay their rent and then spend the money on something else. If you have given her money for one thing (and she has spent it on another) or lied about paying it back, she might begin to exhibit some odd guilt-related behaviors.
Here are some of the signs that your girlfriend is lying about money and how she is taking advantage of you financially.
- 1She might even explain its new condition away by telling you she has never worn it before.She might tell you that the new shoes or a new dress that she is wearing are borrowed from a friend, or that she has had it or years.
- 2She already knows that she has already spent a great deal of your money under false pretenses and because she does have a conscience, she will feel even worse if you spend even more.She might not let you take her out to an expensive dinner or night on a town.
- 3She may have told you she can pay the money back when she cannot. She might also have the money but have plans to spend it elsewhere.She might start avoiding seeing you or stop taking your calls.
- 4If your bank account is hacked or if you suddenly do not know the password to a shared account, she might be trying to prevent you from seeing something.If you are a long-term partner, she may change passwords to online bank and credit card accountants.
- 5For instance, she might tell you she needed money to put her dog down, but then you find out that she has never owned a dogEvery few days she asks you for cash or emergency money for something, but then is unable to answer your questions about the outcome of your assistance.
- 6Chances are that she does know and is covering something up.When asked a direct question about her finances, she tells you she does not know a specific number.
How to Tell If Your Girlfriend Has Cheated On You
Women, who are cheating on their men, may show many of the signs indicated in the last two section but also these specific signs of guilt:
- 1If a woman seems out of sorts all of the time, it is because living with a guilty secret is very taxing on the nerves.She is a lot moodier than usual.
- 2This type of lying usually involves her staring directly at you in the eyes, which is a persuasion technique to try and get you to believe her.When you ask her why she was out all night or did not call you, she lies directly to your face.
- 3A person who blinks a lot when you try to talk to her is usually concealing something.When you talk to her, she starts blinking.
- 4This is the way the guilty woman prevents you from being hurt by the infidelity.She might seem very emotionally distant.
- 5This is because if she can start making a big deal of all of your flaws, she can justify cheating on you in the first place.She may suddenly seem to be a lot more critical of you than usual.
- 6Guilty people, especially cheaters, often resent the person who makes them feel so guilty and they start acting out.She might start talking to you or about you in a sarcastic way.
- 7Not many women can handle having sex with two men at once, so you may find yourself facing her back when the two of you are in bed at night.She may deny you intimacy.
- 8A lover, who acts like they are not with you in public, is acting guilty. It is also possible that the person she is cheating with is nearby and she does not want to hurt that person by showing you any affection. It is also possible that she has told the third party that the two of you are no longer together and fears discovery from him.She might start avoiding public displays of affection.
- 9An excessive need or privacy is also another indication of guilty behavior.She acts guilty when she is on her cell phone or the computer and shuts it down the minute you walk in the room.
- 10If she is disappearing behind closed doors and concealing her naked body from you, it might be because she is guilty of cheating. Women who cheat tend to be faithful to the person who is their lover and show nudity only to that person.She does not change in front of you anymore.
- 11In this case, she might be guilty of cheating because she is trying to cover up the scent of another man by dousing herself with another perfume.She comes home from a night out with friends smelling heavily of perfume.
- 12A sneaky behavior of any kind belies that she is guilty of something.You catch her sneaking out at night when she thinks you are asleep.
- 13People who are honest know exactly where they were a few hours ago.You ask her about where she has been and she tells you a story that sounds vague, then she may be guilty of cheating.
- 14Women who are cheating simply switch their focus from you to the other party. She will seem to lose all interest in your life together, and in fact, may not even care that you have forgotten her birthday.You are amazed that she has forgotten your birthday or anniversary.
- 15This could be an indication that she is covering up an affair with another man.You catch a sneak peek of her underwear drawer and it is full of sexy lingerie that she does not wear when you are around.
- 16A woman who is guilty does not want to ruin the memory of the good time she just had with someone else by interacting with you.She comes back from business trips or holidays with her girlfriends and does not even tell you when she is back home.
- 17This is guilty behavior because it indicates that she is not committed to you and also a fear that a family member or friend might know about her affair.She avoids spending any time with your friends and family.
Tips and Tricks
- If you have a gut feeling that she is guilty of something, then listen to it, even if she is telling you that you are paranoid
- If you have seen her lie to other people, she is likely going to lie about and to you
- If you really want to marry a woman, don't mention how she is spending the money you gave her for an emergency, on something frivolous, and she will be forever yours because she will be so grateful
- Not all women will manifest signs of guilt for cheating on you or spending your money, especially if she is taking her revenge on you for cheating or taking advantage of you in some way
Questions and Answers
Could have my girlfriend cheated on me and I don't know about it?
My girlfriend is with me for seven years, caught me cheating but still stayed with me, it happened the second time with a different girl but still she stayed with me, how likely is it that she did the same to make herself feel better?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
My fiance seems to want to cry when discussing any issues to do with our relationship we've been apart for one month?
We've not really been broke up up my ex was caught with another man by me and the bedroom on night and they're fully closed said it had to do with maintenance on her pick up which was broke down tonight I went over there to discuss this after a month of no contact she does nothing but cry and she will not open up I have forgiven her and giving her the benefit of the doubt. I don't know that's why I'm asking why the heck is she crying and won't open up brother she's guilty or not. I have tried: I'm not no or little contact send her a love letter explaining my love towards her she responded that she loved the letter. I think it was caused by: I'm not sure but I was deeply in love with her I may have crowded her but she has her own issues as well.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.