Edited by tebug lidovik, Calob Horton, Eng, nachani shauri and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I reset my itel IT1351 if I have forgotten my Gmail account?
- 1.2 How to reset administrator password for iBook G4 laptop without use of disk?
- 1.3 My Android 1401 can't reset, I don't know why?
- 1.4 It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help?
- 1.5 My phone got a virus and I want to delete him?
- 1.6 How do I get a security code from one of my devices to itel s11 Google accounts?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I reset my itel IT1351 if I have forgotten my Gmail account?
How can I unlock my phone?
Before you perform a Factory Reset on your itel IT1351, try to recover your Google account information by going to this website. If you're able to recover your information, enter the wrong password on your phone up to 20 times until your phone asks for your Google account information. Enter it; your phone will now unlock, allowing you to change or remove the password so that you can use your phone again. If you are unable to recover your Google account information, however, you will unfortunately, need to perform a Factory Reset on your itel IT1351. This will wipe all of your phone's data. To learn how to perform a proper Factory Reset, read through and follow the steps in this great VisiHow how-to article. Once the reset is complete, be sure to log your itel IT1351 into a Google account to which you know the password so you can unlock your device if you forget the phone's password again. In addition, be sure to write the phone's password down on a piece of paper and to store it somewhere safe; if you do this, you will be able to refer back to the piece of paper if you forget the phone's password in the future.
How to reset administrator password for iBook G4 laptop without use of disk?
I forgot my password so l want to reset it
- 1Reboot your iBook G4.
- 2Select the apple symbol and s key and hold until you hear the boot up chime.
- 3You will need to hit return after each line you enter in:Enter these terminal commands to create a brand new admin account.
* mount -uw / * rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone * shutdown -h now
- 4Reboot the iBook G4 again and you will be able to create a new administrative account.
My Android 1401 can't reset, I don't know why?
I need to reset my Android
To Hard Reset an itel 1400:
- 1Turn off the device.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volum - button.
- 3Once you see the itel Boot Animation release the Power and Volume.
- 4Press Volume + to access the Recovery Mode.
- 5Use the Volume keys to navigate in Recovery Mode down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- 6Click the Power button to choose.
It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help?
It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help
The owner had to have a Google Account if he ever used Google Play. This would be the email that he used to create his Google Account. You can also have him try using his YouTube log in details if he has that app. Go to Google Accounts Recovery and have him try to find out what email is associated with the phone if the other options do not work. Otherwise, he will have to hard reset the itel and lose all data.
My phone got a virus and I want to delete him?
My WiFi turns on and off every time even my data
Go into your WiFi settings and make sure that something is not enabled that switches between WiFi and data. Samsung's is called Smart Network Switch, for example, if this is enabled your phone would be going in and out of WiFi possibly. If your phone does not have that enabled, try a soft reset with your phone by pulling the battery. You will also want to check to see if there are any available updates for your device. Finally, you should install an anti virus program like Malwarebytes to your device. Hard resetting your phone is the last resort to get rid of any possible viruses.
How do I get a security code from one of my devices to itel s11 Google accounts?
I restarted my itel s11 and whiles trying to login again I was asked to get a security code from one of my devices. I was asked to get the security code from one of my devices but not the one under repair. I have tried: Nothing, because I don't know how or where to get one of those devices again. I think it was caused by: I forgot my Google accounts.
and the password as well .
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, DeleteQnA, Maria Quinney