Hop On Hop Off in London
Edited by Timbuktu, Christine dela Cruz, Eng
Many of us likes to travel, see places and at the same time save money and budget, if you want to explore and see places in London without spending too much then what you need is the popular Hop On Hop Off Bus, this bus tour can save you money and time, this takes you to the nice places you don't have to walk very long or take a cab and ask where is this place and that, Hop On Hop Off will take you to the places you would want to see.
Hop On Hop Off in London
How to Prepare
- 1First find the right Bus Tour
- 2If you are living or you are in England you can go to the right Bus tour pick up point by car or by train, if you are going alone by train or by bus is an excellent move but if you are going with your family or friends it is better to use a car to save money on your trip.
- 3If you are not in England and planning to visit you can add this to your itinerary as you can Hop On and Off have this tour for only 3 hours.
- 4If you will bring car first find if search online where you can park or leave your car, like for example with Golden Tours there is a 2 minutes away car park you have to pay by hour.
- 5Bring your food if you prefer to save more and since the bus tour has a time limit you won't have time to eat on a restaurant so it is better to bring a snack in case you feel hungry on your tour.
- 6To keep a remembrance or memories of tour, do not forget your camera or video camera.
- 7If you have any problems or sickness when it comes to bus travel or long journey make sure that you drink a medicine that prevents you from feeling sick during your trip, you can buy from any drugstore like Boots or Super Drug, you can try Traveleeze or Stugeron you should take this 30 minutes or 1 hour before you travel if you are not comfortable or if you have any allergies or complications please consult first with your doctor.
- 8Set your schedule select what date you exactly want to travel, check the weather and the season if the agency bus tour you have chosen having a discount period.
How to find the right Bus Tour
- 1Search online, there are travel agencies site that provides bus tour.
- 2Check which one is the cheapest, when you check don't just check the prices but also check how many hours and how many places you can go to.
- 3You can also keep track on these agencies on their discount or promotional days as there are times that they have low rates.
- 4One of the agencies or an example that offers this type of tour is Golden Tours you will find all the details when you visit the site, the destinations, routes, timetables etc.
- 5You may also select your activity options if you just prefer the normal bus tour or if you want to include entrances to the big and popular places like London Eye.
- After you prepare and select your bus tour, your schedule, your activity options then you are ready for the tour just Hop On, be on time so you will be able to see all the places of destination they offer.
- Make sure you do not leave your things behind when you are going out of the bus to walk and see the places.
- Enjoy your Tour!
How to Prepare for a Hassle-Free Trip
- 1Before going to any place, whether it's for leisure or business, make sure you do your part by researching first about the place. Knowing exactly what to expect and what to prepare based on these will ultimately reduce the possibility of experiencing unpleasant surprises. There are various portals these days that you can go to to be able to get more information about the place. Even hotel booking sites like Agoda and Trip Advisor will be able to give you a fairly good amount of idea based on the firsthand experiences that people share. A few minutes of research can really save you from more distractions later on.Do your research.
- 2This is what most people overlook when planning their trip or vacation. Not only will knowing the weather tell you which places are ideal to visit at a certain time in the day, it will also help you plan the clothes that you will bring accordingly. For example, if you know for a fact that the temperature in that particular place is very much fluctuating, you may want to opt for thin clothes and just bring a jacket in case it gets colder. Bringing clothes such as sweaters or knitted wear won't suit you in case the weather suddenly becomes hot and your hotel is too far to change to a thinner clothing. In other words, you will be able to plan to bring clothes which are more flexible when you have a better idea about the overall condition of weather in that place. Do not just check a certain time of the day. Most weather apps right now will be able to tell you exactly the hourly weather and that will help you even better to plan your trip.Check the weather.
- 3You would not want to get bothered by diarrhea or allergies in case you've eaten some foods which you didn't know your body will react negatively to. Although these types of adventures are good to experience, you have to think about your health overall as well. Also, knowing yourself and what you can tolerate in general will be able to help you make decision on this accordingly. If you know for a fact that your tummy is really sensitive, then you should not think twice in being more conservative in terms of the food that you eat.Avoid eating food that you may not be too familiar with.