Have Good Health
Edited by Debbie, Eng, Ephraim, Jonathan and 5 others
How can we have good health? A balanced diet, proper rest, and contentment, are important ingredients in good health. Despite all the clever advertising, we cannot buy good health just by taking drugs. Your health to a large extent depends on what you eat and drink. If you try to run a car on watered down gasoline or add sugar to the gas,you will soon ruin the engine. If you try to survive on junk food and junk drink, you will eventually pay the price with impaired health. In the computer world, this is called GIGO, which means "Garbage in, Garbage Out". What can we do to have better health?
- 1 Keys To Good Health
- 2 Diets
- 3 Exercise
- 4 Emotions
- 5 Learning More about the French Diet: the Key to a Slimmer You
- 6 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 7 Warnings Signs of Liver Damage Rash
- 8 Comments
Keys To Good Health
Being healthy is a full time job and can in fact be something that needed to be conducted daily. It will take a disciplined person in order to stay healthy not only for one day but for 365 days a year in order to ensure that they are healthy and staying healthy. Being healthy will help to eliminate the problem if being gaining any types of illnesses that can impact any aspect of a persons life. Below in this article you will be given tips ad advice in order to ensure that you are remaining healthy in your life so that you can pursue the dream of being healthy for the rest of your life.
Diets are a great way in order to help keep your body healthy after your day to day practices. Dieting alone can in fact help you to become healthy but it will go hand in hand with exercising and maintaining in order to be sure that your diet is being effective. Along with practicing dieting you have to ensure that you are dieting the right way as there are right and wrongs ways to diet in order to remain healthy.
- 1The over consuming of water can in fact be a problem if you are drinking more than a gallon of water daily so watch exactly how much water you are drinking daily. Water will help to not only clean organs but also to help your skin by keeping it clean, clear and strong in order to prevent the scaling of skin or softening of the skin allowing it to be cut easily from everyday activities.Water should be consumed daily when dieting in order to help clean your kidneys and other organs in the body.
- 2By drinking water it will in fact not fill you up but in fact can prove to help you in other processes such as being able to clean out or prepare your body for any type of food that will be compared to being unhealthy.Drinking water also help to keep you from consuming any other types of drink that can prove to be unhealthy such as alcoholic beverages and sodas.
- 3Do your best to skip the eating of donuts while doing your diet in the morning in order to help keep sugars from being put into your body early in the morning. The better breakfast you have the less amounts of food that you will likely eat during the rest of the day so understand that eating a healthy breakfast can be key to your diet.Eat a breakfast every morning in order to help your diet but understand that you will need to eat a well balanced breakfast consisting of fruits, grains, protein and also a light juice or water daily.
- 4By not watching what you are eating during the course of the day you may in face eat foods that are not healthy to your diet. During the day be sure that you are eating grains, protein (light) and if consuming dairy that you consume it on a low percentage scale in order to help you in your diet.Watch the food that you are eating throughout the day in order to ensure that you are putting healthy foods into your body.
- 5Do not be scared to eat fish for fish in fact is a good meat that you can eat in order to get helpful vitamins from eating fish regardless of how oily the fish may seem.
- 6The times that have been specified to eat your last meal is between 5 and 8 pm, which at times is normal for some people but not for some as well. On TV we see the shows when people eat dinner at 7 pm which means that they are in fact eating healthy but there are some people who prefer to eat at 9 pm or 10pm, these people are not eating at the recommended time.Watch the times that you pick to eat during the day for different times will help to keep your diet in tact while other times will not help you.
- 7If you a big meat eater then you can stay away from meats for about two weeks and you will be in fact contributing a lot to your diet. You can perform this fast once out of every 3 months and still in fact help your diet.Fasting is known to be a religious venture but also can be a action that people can take in order to limit a certain food group that is considered to be healthy which can help them to lose weight and stay healthy.
- 8We as people often ignore the ingredients but read only the flashy labels which can in fact harm up by no t knowing exactly what is in the food that we are eating at the time.Pay attention to the nutritional facts that are on the back of certain foods in order to get a better understanding of what you are putting into your body.
- 9Also if you are reading a label that states that there are no certain fats in the product they still can contain these fats for if the number of fats is below a certain limit then they in fact do not need to warn you about the low number of these fats.Stay away from foods that are high in sodium and also high in sugars for these types of food will not aid you in becoming healthier in the process of your dieting.
Along with dieting it is also important that you exercise in order to help yourself to diet the most effective way. There are many people who diet but seem to not be losing weight and this is because they are not adding the important part of the diet which is exercise. You will not need to go all out if you do not want but any type of movement and exercise will help you effectively in dieting and also helping you to stay healthy. Below are a number of way that you can get into the practice of exercising while you diet and getting into shape.
- 1Find an exercise routine that you are comfortable with so that you know for a fact hat you can take on this challenge and not quit because it is unlikely that you can perform this exercise when scheduled.
- 2Take at least one walk for 30 minutes when possible in order to help cut fat from the body in order to maintain your bodies shape and health.
- 3A lot of people believe that being skinny means that they are healthy but this is not fully true at all.Ensure that you are at the right weight for you height for being underweight is not considered to be healthy in a lot of cases.
- 4Exercise more often if you do not wish to diet in order to lose weight but instead look for exercising to help them to lose weight fully.
- 5DO cross training in order to help you to lose weight effectively in your situation for cross training will help you to lose a tremendous amount of weight and also heathens your body in the process.
In order to be healthy in your every day life you will also need to ensure that you are healthy mentally. Mental health can in fact play a big part in your full body health for by staying positive you will be able to pursue a healthy living. If you are unhappy in life then it will in fact affect your health for the worst so be sure to always stay positive.
- 1Be happy with your current situation for you are in fact trying to stay healthy which is a big step for many people do not even pursue the thought of being healthy.
- 2Make short term goals in order to help you to build confidence to take on the next thing that is in your path.
- 3DO not let stress control you for stress can lead to you being unhealthy and cause problems with your dieting as well as lifestyle.
- 4There are books that deal with controlling your emotions and dealing with all types of people. There are also reading materials that help you eat right because eating the right kind of food have a positive impact on emotions. And there are also books that deal with a person's spiritual and moral life. A person who respects a higher being have a higher chance of respecting the welfare of other people. In addition, what good you do to the lives of other people will make you feel good too. Reading daily devotionals with Bible readings at the end is a healthy daily habit as well as reading the Bible directly itself.Read books that have a positive effect on you.
- 5Surround yourself with friends who are positive and will in fact help you along the way rather than cause you to stress or do things to hurt your body.
- 6Eat Healthy, plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, and drink plenty of water.
- 7Exercise Regularly.
- 8Don't Smoke.
- 9Get Adequate Rest.
Learning More about the French Diet: the Key to a Slimmer You
French people are slim, but they are healthy. Just like anyone in the world, they love to eat animal protein and lots of cheese. This is probably the reason why some individuals consider the "skinnier and healthier" part as a myth. The truth is that French diet consists of a large amount of animal fat or meat. This diet has been going on for years. This is probably the reason why many dieters are asking the question: Why do these people have an extremely lower percentage of heart diseases compared to other neighboring nations?
Coping with Obesity
Lots of people are still trying to fight their battle with the dreaded obesity issues. There are various health maladies that are oftentimes connected with gaining so much weight. It would seem that the French constantly drinks wine, eats cheddar and chocolates, but a greater number of them still enjoy thinner waistlines. According to expert dietitians, there are several factors that must be considered like the Glycemic index.
- 1This would necessarily mean that if an individual becomes too bulky or fat, the major culprit is not the food items that he constantly ingests but because he is not eating properly. The food that a person consumes plays a vital role when it comes to the metabolic reaction of the body. In the same way, the timing of food intake is also noteworthy. French individuals are extremely particular when it comes to this part.Consuming high calorie food items is not responsible for fat buildup.
- 2It's true that this system would apply to all types of food items. All dieters should have their own food timing chart. One has to know that the individual's choice of carbohydrates is also crucial. This is the main reason why people should look at the glycemic index when selecting the right diet.It is vital that one learns more about the appropriate food intake because this could lead to increased fat storage instead of the most suitable fat-burning process.
- 3This suggests that eating low calorie foods does not play a key role when it comes to being obese or being overweight. Records show that it even caused the metabolism process to slow down, and this is not acceptable at all. If one reduces his basal-metabolic rate, it would eventually leave the system vulnerable to quicker fat buildup once the dieter shifts to the regular meaty diet.Studies show that when the Westerners started reducing their calorie-intake by more or less 35 percent, the percentage of obesity increased by more than 400 percent.
Why are French people usually healthier?
French people know how to determine "good" versus "bad" carbohydrates. They also know the proper timing within which to each the right food. Examples of food groups, which contain a higher amount of unhealthy carbohydrates are the following: potato, white flour and sugar. On the other hand, good carbs are fruits, vegetable, dry legume, cereal and pasta. Individuals should follow the French diet and obtain a slimmer shape.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Manage your Stress Load.
- Maintain close social ties.
- Take precautions to reduce your risk of illness and accidents.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. If you can be able to do it, sleep at night time, not during the day time. Night time sleep is considered more restful than day time sleep.
- Live a simple life. The simpler, the better. Have simple needs. Go the wet market and get the freshest produce for food on your table. Do not forget to say thank you to the Lord above for providing you with all your needs. Food, shelter, clothing, good health, good friends, close family ties. Rest early in the evening and rise early in the morning to smell the crispness of a new day in the morning.
Warnings Signs of Liver Damage Rash
Liver failure such as liver damage rash can have an enormous impact on a person's health. The liver's failure to operate effectively manifests by the dehydration of the epidermis. Some people may think that this warning sign is not that excessive. They will soon find out that this is just the starting point of the dreadful results of liver damage rash.
A person who is suffering from liver damage rash has no appropriate circulation of liquids in the body. Like any other typical epidermis nuisance, this condition can be extremely itchy. If the sufferer tries to clean the body part, the area can quickly crack. The rash can be unbearable, but there are several methods that can cure the abnormality. It is crucial for sufferers to consult a licensed and experienced physician. The rash can get worse due to the spread of bacteria.
Make sure to take note of the following warning signs of liver damage rash:
- 1If the patient no longer finds his favorite meals desirable, then there could already be a problem. It becomes crucial to examine each and every warning sign that might ensue.Sudden decrease in appetite.
- 2The sufferer can easily lose blood. Most liver damage rash sufferers feel weak because they lack proper nutrition. The body has to burn out energy, and if the sufferer does not consume the right food, then that would be dangerous.Nose hemorrhage and sudden fainting.
- 3The body becomes so sensitive that it will reject some of the food items that the person ingests.Vomiting is particularly common for liver damage rash victims.
- 4When these changes match with the yellowish color of the individual's epidermis, then there is a higher probability that liver damage rash is present. Upon discovery of this symptom, prompt consultation is a must. This disease should not be taken for granted because the condition can rapidly escalate.Change in the color of the sufferer's claws.
- 5The light color of the sufferer's feces is also another indication that liver damage rash is continuously developing inside the system.
- 6Hence, the warning signs of liver damage rash are more excessive when it comes to females. Do not let the symptoms escalate to a higher level. The sufferer should never neglect the warning signs. An individual's liver is extremely significant. This unique organ has the capability to cleanse the entire system and eliminate any poisons and other by-products.Experts say that situations of liver damage rash are more frequent with females than in men.
Causes of Liver Problems
The most typical causes of liver issues are the following: frequent drinking of liquor, too much consumption of unhealthy meals, irregular bowel or no bowel movement at all, and the presence of poison within the body.
Taking prescription drugs and over the counter medicine can have a negative impact on the liver. Usually, the liver damage rash affects the legs and hands. If the patient does not do anything about the problem, the condition can rapidly shift on to an acute stage. When one sees that there is something abnormal with the body, the right step is to visit a medical clinic.
Recent edits by: Lynn, Christine Cruz, estrella sacragon