Disable SMS Limit in Samsung Galaxy S3 (Korean Version)
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, iqra.khalid, Eng and 4 others
You bought a Korean version of Samsung Galaxy S3 from a friend for a very low price. Then you said to yourself, "Hey, I got some other country versions of other phones too and I do not have any problem with them. I should have not problem with these Korean ones." You're wrong. Korean carriers have put a limit on their SMS. Compared to normal SMS limits, these are, rather, too minimum ranging at 80-140 bytes depending the service provider. This means that when your SMS will go above the limit, then the phone will automatically trim it down. Good thing that we have saved you from a lot of trouble by giving you the solution below. You're welcome!
- 1Go to the Application Menu usually found on your Samsung Galaxy S3's Home Menu.
- 2Look for the Playstore application and open it.
- 3Search for the keyword "Handcent".
- 4The very first result would be the one that we will be looking for, tap on it.
- 5Download should start and installation should commence right after download completion.Tap on Install application.
- 6You can now send and receive SMS the way it is with non-Korean version.Open the application and you are done.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VC, DeleteQnA, Nuance