Delete Data on Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Debbie, Fabian John Andan, Eman and 20 others
There are times when you want to clean your phone from all the data. This is because you plan of selling it, or giving it to someone, or just want to start clean. You may be able to do this by doing a reset on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Below are the instructions so you can delete all of your phone's data by way of reset.
- 1From your Samsung Galaxy S3's home screen, go to Application Menu
- 2From the Application Menu, go to Settings ( an application that has a gear icon)
- 3From Settings Menu, scroll down and tap on Backup and Reset
- 4From Backup and Reset, tap on Factory Data Reset
- 5You will be able to delete all the files and reset your Samsung Galaxy S3 by tapping on Erase Everything option.
- 6When phone has restarted, all data should be clear.Your Samsung Galaxy S3 should auto-reboot.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Reset will only delete your phone's data, not your SD card's data
- If you want to retrieve the files in the future, make sure to backup before doing the reset.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA, Nuance