Create an Apple ID for your iPhone
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Lynn
In order to get the most from your iPhone, you need to have an Apple ID. When you download and install applications, use iPhone services and upgrading your applications and OS, Apple ID is required. Below are the steps
- 1Enter the password if the device requires.Enable and unlock the iPhone.
- 2On your Home Screen, Tap Settings
- 3Scroll down until you see the entry "iTunes and App Stores".
- 4If there is an existing Apple ID logged in, log-out from it.Tap the "iTunes App Store".
- 5Click on "Create New Apple ID".
- 6Tap Done to confirm your choices and then click Next to continue.Locate and select the country you are located in.
- 7Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "OK", tap again to alert actions. If you have trouble reading the document, you can choose to be sent via email by clicking the "Send Email" and enter a valid email address.See the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions and I agree with him.
- 8Your password must be at least 8 characters (including numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters), no spaces. Neither should have three consecutive characters (AAA), even your Apple ID, or password which you used in the previous year. After registration, the email address will be your Apple ID.Please enter your email address, password, security question three appropriate responses, and date of birth.
- 9To make the Apple ID, a method of payment requirements provided in the form of a debit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), iTunes gift card, or an iTunes gift certificate.Enter your billing information.
- 10For free applications, will not be charged.Understand that your card is not charged until you make a purchase of a paid app.
- 11This is to confirm your payment information, and any purchases or online transactions you do shall be sent to your email address.Also provide your billing address, which is your full name, address, city name, state name / province, postal code and telephone number.
- 12An email will be sent to the email address you provided.Verify your account.
- 13The subject is "Please check the email address of contact for Apple ID." Open and click the link to verify your account.Log in to your email account and check for the confirmation mail sent by Apple.
- 14Log in with your Apple ID credentials on the Apple website, and click "Verify address".
- 15Once done, you should be able to have your own Apple ID
Categories : Apple Iphone
Recent edits by: Eng, Leomar Umpad