Create a Samsung Account on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Jaheim Martin, Dougie, Imado, Nuance and 3 others
- 1 Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processors, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on here: Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5.
- 2 Setup the Account
- 3 Steps
- 4 Video: Create a Samsung Account on Samsung Galaxy S5 Setup the Account
- 5 Make a Samsung Account on your Galaxy S5
- 6 Questions and Answers
- 7 Comments
Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processors, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on here: Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5.
Setup the Account
Welcome to VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to setup a Samsung account on your Samsung phone.
- 28You will be able to use a wide range of features, which are available to you on other tutorials on VisiHow. These include our tutorial on how to use S Health, how to check your heart bit, how to back up your phone, and many other useful articles. Thank you for using VisiHow. We look forward to providing you with additional help and useful services in the future. Just leave your comments or questions below, and we will make sure to answer them for you.Now your Samsung Account has been setup.
Video: Create a Samsung Account on Samsung Galaxy S5 Setup the Account
Make a Samsung Account on your Galaxy S5
Some applications on your phone require you to log in using your Samsung AccountBackup Data on Samsung Galaxy S5 can also be done using your Samsung account. Samsung Hub, S Translator and downloads through Samsung Apps ask you to have a Samsung account.
To create your own Samsung account and enjoy the integrated features on your device, follow these procedures:
- 11Enter the requested data and tap on the Sign Up button located on the lower-right part of the screen to get to the next step.You will be asked for your details.
- You can opt to use your Facebook data by tapping on "Use your Facebook info.
- You must enter a highly-secured password. It should not contain the same characters four times in a row, must not be part of your registered email address, should be between 6 and 15 characters, and should include alphanumeric keys (letters and numbers).
- 14You need to verify your account by clicking on the link sent by Samsung to the email address you used to register.Your account creation is now partially completed.
- If you cannot find the email after an hour, tap on "Resend the Verification Email - to get a new mail.
- You may also check your Spam and Bulk folders in your email, to see if the message was directed to those folders.
Questions and Answers
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Nuance