Compose and Send E-Mails Using Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Ephraim and 9 others
- 1 This is part of the Howik on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main Howik on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 Howik Articles
- 2 Write and send emails using S4
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 I cannot send emails with Samsung Galaxy S4?
- 3.2 I can connect to other sites but cannot send emails?
- 3.3 Everything has been checked and is correctly set up, I have an internet connection, but I still cannot send emails?
- 3.4 How to forward an email on S4?
- 3.5 Messages are not being sent with samsung?
- 3.6 Sending message from Samsung Galaxy S4 does not work yet for me. I think I set up all things properly but message sending "failed"?
- 4 Comments
This is part of the Howik on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main Howik on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 Howik Articles
You can use your Samsung Galaxy S4 to write and send emails. Before you can send emails, you need to have an active internet connection coming from WiFi or your network's data connection. You also need to Set Up Emails on Samsung Galaxy S4 to start composing and sending emails.
Write and send emails using S4
- 7In the "To" box, enter your contact's name or number. Entering the first few letters will return a result of all possible matches. Tap on the desired contact to select it. You can repeat the same procedure if you want to add more recipients. If you want to add someone to the CC field, you can tap on the CC box and do the same procedures.Select the recipient.
- 15You can now press on the home button to return to your home screen.You have just learned how to send an Email using Samsung Galaxy S4.
Questions and Answers
I cannot send emails with Samsung Galaxy S4?
You need to have a good and working internet connection to be able to send an email. You either have to be connected to Wi-Fi or your network's data service. You need to have a post-paid plan or enough credits to enjoy internet using the network's packet data service. Try to visit other sites using the default browser to confirm if you have an internet connection.
Also when sending emails Wi-Fi is the key in order to send certain emails without a problem. The bigger the email or the attachments that you have in your email the more signal you will need to complete the sending.
I can connect to other sites but cannot send emails?
You need to have the right configuration and settings for your phone. You can check on the guide on how to Set Up Emails on Samsung Galaxy S4. If you have a hard time with your email service provider, try to ask assistance from them with regards to setting up email for your phone.
Everything has been checked and is correctly set up, I have an internet connection, but I still cannot send emails?
Try to delete the email account from your phone and set it up again. Reboot your phone and check if the problem has been solved.
Before you delete your email account you can also simply log out of your account and back in so that you can refresh your account. By refreshing your account you will be able to update your settings to be able to send emails.
How to forward an email on S4?
How to forward an email on S4? Open up the email that you are wanting to forward but when you open the email click on the three dots on the top right side of the screen to bring up the extra options. In these extra options the forward selection will present itself in order for you to forward the email you are currently in at the time.
Messages are not being sent with samsung?
See above Have Gmail set up. Want to use Windows Live Mail, same as on laptop.
To be able to send E-mails using your Samsung Galaxy s4 you must first make sure that you have a stable connection in the internet. It is either by using a WiFi connection or using your Data card networks. If you are currently using you Network to send E-mails you must ensure you have enough credits to be able to send mails through the internet. Unfortunately sending E-mails is not for free, hence to be able to send you will need some credits in your network or connected to a WiFi.
Sending message from Samsung Galaxy S4 does not work yet for me. I think I set up all things properly but message sending "failed"?
Sending message from Samsung Galaxy S4 does not work yet for me. I think I set up all things properly but message sending "failed"
If your messages are failing then do your best to ensure that you have the proper connection on your device. Without having the right connection you will have all of your messages fail from sending your email.
Categories : PL Check GREEN
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, Nuance, skuhnley