Charge the iPhone 5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Rich, Lynn and 16 others
- 1 iPhone 5 is the fifth generation of Apple's very famous phone, the iPhone. The phone comes with a four-inch retina display and runs on an A6 processor chip. This is part of the Howikis on how to use the iPhone 5. The link to the mother Howiki is here - Use iPhone 5
- 2 Charging the iPhone 5
- 3 What If My iPhone 5 Won't Charge?
- 4 Comments
The iPhone 5 comes with a Non-removable Li-Po 1440 mAh battery (5.45 Wh). When your phone hits below 20% of its battery juice, it is always wise to recharge your phone to prevent the phone from being fully discharged. This Howiki will show you on how to charge your iPhone 5. Should you wish to know on how to take care of the battery of your iPhone 5, you may check on this Howiki - Take Care of iPhone 5 Battery
Charging the iPhone 5
Charging an iPhone 5 is usually the same as most mobile phones. To do it:
What If My iPhone 5 Won't Charge?
In the event that your iPhone 5 won't charge, you may want to check on these suggestions. It is advised that you follow these suggestions chronologically to save you the most time and resources:
- 1Check if the connecting socket to the phone is properly connected.
- 2If there are dust and dirt, remove them gently.Check if there are impurities on the phone's charger socket and in the charger's terminals.
- 3Make sure that there are no brownouts or blackout in your area.Check if you have a stable electric source.
- 4It could be that your iPhone 5's battery has been fully discharged. It will take a few minutes before it will show signs of charging.Charge the phone for 30 minutes and check again.
- 5If it is confirmed a charger problem, replace your charge with a new one. Do not attempt to have it repaired. The risk against the savings is not worth it.Use a charger that is working with other phones, it may be a proble with your charge.
- 6All else fail, have a qualified Apple technician check on your iPhone 5.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria Quinney, Nuance