Bypass SMS Limit in Samsung Galaxy S2 (Korean Version)
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Lynn, Eng and 10 others
If you got yourself a Korean version of the Samsung Galaxy S2, you may have noticed that the SMS you sent and received are trimmed down and are incomplete. This is due to the SMS limit set by Korean telecommunications company on their unit since a single Korean character can refer to a whole word or a group of words. SMS limit for Korean phone versions ranged from 80-140 bytes. This is about 30-60 alphabet characters, somewhat short for a normal SMS. We have made some steps below on how to bypass this limitation and send / receive SMS normally. Simply follow on the steps below to have normal SMS functions on your phone.
- 1On your Home Menu, tap on the Application Drawer.
- 2On the Application Drawer, look for the Playstore App.
- 3On the Playstore app, search for the keywords "Handcent SMS".
- 4On the results screen, tap on the first one.
- 5On the application page, tap on Install.
- 6Wait for the application to be completely downloaded and installed.
- 7Use Handcent as your default SMS application and you should be able to send and receive normal SMS.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, Nuance, Visihow Admin