Write 50 Flirty Texts for Him
Edited by Donna, Eng, Maria Quinney
Flirty Texts to Send Him
Most men are flattered by flirtatious texts and often find the woman bold enough to send him one to be an intriguing and sexually confident individual. Flirty texts can be used to make the first contact with a guy, or keep an existing romance feeling exciting and fresh. The trick is to not send him too many texts in one day, or he may find you to be controlling or annoying, especially if he has made a point of not responding to your first two or three texts.
Here are 50 great texts that you can send to a man you would like to get to know, a man you are dating or even a long-term lover.
- 1A good universal flirty text to use, whether you know him or not is, "You look good in blue." Of course, you are talking about his shirt or suit, but make sure that you get it right as in "You look good in brown." , or "You look good in black."Advertisement
- 2A text that you can send a stranger or boyfriend alike is, "I am dying to know, what do you really think of this (bar, party, meeting etc.)" This opens the door to a conversation that could even, quite quickly, lead to an agreement to meet up and leave where you are.Advertisement
- 3Send him a text that begs for his help, as in, "Could you come over here for a bit and pretend to be my boyfriend? This guy's a pest." This helps him be the hero because he is rescuing you, and it also puts the idea in his mind that you could be his girlfriend.
- 4If you know what his occupation is, you can write, "I hear engineers make the best lovers. Is that true?" or "I hear writers are good in bed." You can also try other variations of this such as, "I hear construction workers are the best kissers." or "I hear architects have the most stamina in the sack." "Is that true?"
- 5No matter how long you have known the man, he will always appreciate a universal text such as "I've been thinking about you all day." This text appeals to his ego, because it is very flattering to be the focus of any woman.
- 6Deliberately send him a text that you would send about him to a girlfriend. Write something like "I have such a crush on that guy standing next to the potted plant at the door." Of course, he is the man you are referring to, and he gets this text. Then send him a text that says, "Omg! I am so embarrassed. That was meant for my friend not you! But you are quite hot!"
- 7If you don't know him, you can text, "So, how do you like me so far?" This should make him laugh, because obviously, you do not know each other.
- 8Make him laugh by sending him a self-deprecating text such as, "Clearly, you are not aware that every single man in her wants me." This will usually evoke some kind of humorous response back from him.
- 9If you don't know him, but are in the same room you can text, "I would love to be introduced to your scars. I bet they have some stories to tell..." This is a subtly sexy text to send because you are making a reference to his skin.
- 10If you do not know him, you can send an Message that compares him to a celebrity. For instance, "Did you know you look a little bit like that actor in the James Bond flick?" Being compared to a handsome buff male star, will appeal to his ego and definitely get you his attention. Just make sure that the comparison is not too far-fetched or he might think that you are making fun of him.
- 11If you don't know him, you could joke with him a little by saying, "If I was your girlfriend, you wouldn't be so bored that you were standing around in a place like this. You would be too busy getting pampered!" This makes him feel singled out and very special.
- 12If you do not know him well or have not seen him in a while, you can try "You look great? Have you been working out?" This makes him feel handsome and desirable.
- 13If you do not know him or know him only a little send him a text that simply says, "I'm thinking Chinese. You?" That should make him smile. Follow up whatever he says with "Want to get out of here?"
- 14If you want to meet him, and know that the relationship will be hot sexually, you can text, "My bra size is a 36C and I like black satin. That's for future reference." You can usually expect a bit of a naughty reply back after that one.
- 15f you do not know him that well, you could send him an intriguing text such as, "I saw a sexy guy on the street yesterday, and that I was pretty sure was you." This is provocateur-type of SMS that will have him saying that it wasn't him or he may ask you why you did not say hi.
- 16"I had a dream about you last night." works as a flirty SMS, because he is going to want to know exactly what you dreamt about. You can follow this text up with a few pertinent details, such as, "I dreamt that we were skinny dipping together in the backyard pool...", but don't go too far. You want his brain to fill in some details.
- 17If you know him just a little and want to see him again try, "Remember what we were talking about? I want to know more." This appeals to his masculine ego, because it means that you see him as an expert.
- 18Appeal to his retro sense of teenage love, which is so much more passionate, by texting, "I was just listening to some of the music that was playing at my prom, and for some reason I thought of you. You remind me of my high school crush!" This will have him remembering his own first high-school crush, and how intense the romance was at that time.
- 19If you want to fascinate him and get him thinking about you, write, "Do you know what tantric yoga is?" If he knows, he will be very interested in sleeping with you, but if he does not, you text, "I would love to show you."
- 20If you want a second date or the attention, text him. "Guess what I am watching on Netflix tonight?" When he asks what, you write back, "Nothing, because you are getting your sexy hard butt over here right now."
- 21Whether you know him well or just a little bit, he is likely to respond to, "Guess what I'm wearing right now?"
- 22If you know him a little or a lot he will be intrigued by a text that says, "Wow that was some Yoga class. I twisted my body into all kinds of different positions that I hardly knew my body could do tonight!" He will then begin to imagine all of the amazing positions you could twist your body into, while the two of you are making love.
- 23After a first date, get his attention by thanking him, with a text like "Thanks for feeding me and making me laugh last night. Had a great time!" Keep any following messages encouraging, cheerful and a bit casual, and he will be more likely to make a second date with you.
- 24Get his attention by offering him a choice with only two great options. So what will it be tonight? "Having a big steak at a hotel and then chilling out in a hot-tub?, or "Eating a dozen raw oysters and then going skinny-dipping in the ocean." The choices do not be as ostentatious as this, and can be as simple as "Yellow satin panties?" or "Black silk tap pants?"
- 25If you slept with him the previous night, make sure you send him a text that praises him such as "Are you sure you're not moonlighting as some kind of porn star? Last night was amazing." This will most certainly make him want to show off his lovemaking skills to you yet again.
- 26If you are establishing a relationship with him write something that appeals to his ego such as, "My friends are seriously impressed that I even know you. Some are even a little jealous." Then put a smiley face icon.
- 27If you have known each other a while, simply text, "Surprise, you are officially King for a Day. Tonight we are going to do what you want, and only what you want. I am at your service, my liege." Men love the notion of the woman as a sex slave who is full of unconditional love for them.
- 28If you want to provoke his imagination and keep him on your mind, text him, "Taking a nice warm bubble bath. Thinking of you." He then can't help but imagine you as naked and wet.
- 29Simply text, "Please come over. Now." Men love to get a sexually assertive and slightly needy command like this, and usually they will obey you.
- 30Simply text, "I'm so bored. Talk dirty to me." More than half the time you will get some genuine naughty talk after sending this text. Even if he sends you back a humorous reply, he would have still joked with you.
- 31Tease him a bit sexually by writing, "All day I have been thinking of touching you." You do not elaborate on how or where, which gets him thinking about where you might touch him.
- 32Tease him by texting, "I just had an R-rated thought about you. While I was making my grocery list." This will get him thinking about what kind of scenario you were thinking about it.
- 33Tease him with a bit of a challenge: "Don't bother going to the gym today. Instead let's work out together."
- 34Try a little reverse psychology. Write something like, "I would love to have you over, but I am afraid the experience would be so mind-blowing that I would fail my exam tomorrow." You can use any type of test or event for this.
- 35Tease him with a sensual reference to your body, such as, "I just had a spa treatment where I was rubbed down from head to toe with cocoa butter and my skin smells so good." This will get him thinking about how amazing it would be to see you naked.
- 36Appeal to his imagination with "Just trying on my old schoolgirl uniform, and guess what? It still fits!" This works because many men have a fetish for this type of costume.
- 37If it is Halloween, send him this text: I decided to dress up a sexy witch for Halloween. How about I come over there and put a spell on you?" This text can work with any costume such as "I just dressed up as Princess Leia."
- 38Invite yourself over to his place with this text: "Trying on the naughty French Maid uniform I bought for Halloween. Want me to come over and clean your place?" Many men have a secret desire to frolic with a French maid. To augment this text, you can follow up with a few more texts that are spoken in French such as "Voulez-vous couchez avec moi ce soir."
- 39Invite him over with this simple text, "Oh my, I have had a long hard day. Want to come over and give me a back rub?" You can augment this text with more related messages about how you just bought some chocolate-cherry scented massage oil or an oil that smells just like you have been tanning all day on the beach.
- 40Directly ask for some loving by texting, "I need an endorphin fix. Get over here!" You can also talk about how making love with him makes you feel better, healed or a bit high.
- 41After you have slept with him, text: "Good morning handsome!" This flatters him and also opens up a conversation that includes reciprocal compliments.
- 42After you have slept with him, yet have not seen him for a few days text him: "How did you sleep last night?" No matter what his response is, you have let him know that you are still thinking about him in a caring, intimate and personal way.
- 43If you have made a date to see him a second time, let him know how excited you are to see him again by writing, "Only two more sleeps until we go to the movies." It is best to refer to the date you have planned rather than directly to him, because some men might find too much eagerness to be unattractive.
- 44Simply text him, "I hope you like the new big soft fluffy pillows I bought." This is a message to him that assures him that he is welcome to come over and test them out.
- 45Whether you are single, married or having an affair, a simple, "Can you sneak away with me for a bit this afternoon?' Men love the idea that they are dong something a bit taboo, so using the word "sneak" is paramount, even if you are only offering to "sneak away for 15 minutes to have a cup of coffee."
- 46To keep you on his mind until the next time you see each other, be sure to send him the simple message, "Sweet dreams xx." This is flirty, yet still elegant, and it supposes that a loving relationship between the two of you already exists.
- 47Make him feel like your desire for him is insatiable. Write something like, "I can't get enough of you. I just want this to go on and on ...all night."
- 48If you really need to hear from him, but want to make it light, try sending a message like, "Here's me sending you a text!" If you need a second humorous beat to follow that up, try, "It's me. Mrs. Obvious."
- 49If the relationship is going really well, you can text him something a little more intimate, such as, "I've been sleeping with your shirt until I get to sleep with the real thing again."
- 50To make him laugh, serve up a twist on a cliché. A good example is "I bet you want to know what I am wearing right now." which is a play on him texting you and asking, "What are you wearing right now?
Tips and Tricks
- Always remember that a picture speaks a thousand words and sending him a naughty, but tasteful photo of yourself can do wonders for his ego
- Don't overdo the texting, especially if you don't know the man that well or else he may find your overtures annoying or even start seeing you as some kind of stalker
- Don't be too corny or cliché with your texts, or he may think that you are making fun o him
- If you promise to do something in a text, like meet him somewhere, be sure to keep your word or you will never hear from him again
- Don't use the SMS form and too many short forms for words such as u for you or please or pls, as this makes you seem immature, sloppy and a bit dated in your dating habits
- Make sure that you read a text over, before you send it, as auto-correct can cause some embarrassing mistakes and misunderstandings.
- Do not panic if he does not text you back right away, as he might be too busy to flirt with you, especially if you know he is at work.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna