View All Viber Chat Photos at Once on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, VisiHow
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to view all photos in a chat in the Viber application while using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5Opening the message history will show the messages and photos by date and time sent. It can be a long process to go through the message history when looking for a specific photo. However, there is an easier way to view all the photos in the message history.Tap on a chat in the list of chats to view the message history with that contact.
- 8This is an easy way to sort through all the photos in the message history with a contact. The only difficulty with this method is that, in order to view the album, you need to find a photo in the message history to tap first. With Viber on other mobile operating systems, such as Apple and Android, you are able to search for all media in a chat. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Lumia version of Viber does not have that capability.Scroll from left to right to view the next most recent photo in the album.
- 9If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to view all photos in a chat in the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: View All Viber Chat Photos at Once on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Delete photos from Microsoft Lumia mobile phone?
When I delete photos from conversation and from mobile I still see them on mobile photos tile. Where from should I delete them to not be seen?
You can try one of the two methods below.
- 1Make sure there are no copies of the image on a linked resource like Flickr.
- 2Press the home button.
- 3Unpin (remove) the "Pictures" tile from the start screen.
- 4Turn your phone off.
- 5Turn your phone on.
- 6Put the "Pictures" tile back.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on the "Pictures" tile.
- 3Tap on "albums".
- 4Open a picture by tapping on an album and the picture.Select your favorite pictures to be shown on the "Pictures" tile.
- 5Tap on the three-dot menu.
- 6You may wish to repeat the steps for other photos. Only the favorite pictures will be shown on the live tile.Tap on "add to favorites".
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia | Communications & Education
Recent edits by: Eng, Gordon, Thor