View All Viber Chat Photos at Once on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, VisiHow
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to view all photos in a chat in the Viber application while using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5Opening the message history will show the messages and photos by date and time sent. It can be a long process to go through the message history when looking for a specific photo. However, there is an easier way to view all the photos in the message history.Tap on a chat in the list of chats to view the message history with that contact.
- 8This is an easy way to sort through all the photos in the message history with a contact. The only difficulty with this method is that, in order to view the album, you need to find a photo in the message history to tap first. With Viber on other mobile operating systems, such as Apple and Android, you are able to search for all media in a chat. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Lumia version of Viber does not have that capability.Scroll from left to right to view the next most recent photo in the album.
- 9If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to view all photos in a chat in the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: View All Viber Chat Photos at Once on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Delete photos from Microsoft Lumia mobile phone?
When I delete photos from conversation and from mobile I still see them on mobile photos tile. Where from should I delete them to not be seen?
You can try one of the two methods below.
- 1Make sure there are no copies of the image on a linked resource like Flickr.
- 2Press the home button.
- 3Unpin (remove) the "Pictures" tile from the start screen.
- 4Turn your phone off.
- 5Turn your phone on.
- 6Put the "Pictures" tile back.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on the "Pictures" tile.
- 3Tap on "albums".
- 4Open a picture by tapping on an album and the picture.Select your favorite pictures to be shown on the "Pictures" tile.
- 5Tap on the three-dot menu.
- 6You may wish to repeat the steps for other photos. Only the favorite pictures will be shown on the live tile.Tap on "add to favorites".