Use the iOS Calendar Smarter & Faster with These 5 Tips
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Eng, Alma
Despite looking very inconsequent, iOS calendar is an app that can help in so many ways. Even for a casual calendar user, you can use it in several different ways to save your time. In the tips below, you will find How To move appointment times and schedules, change the calendar stretched with a specific event, create new events and appointments and easily scroll around the calendar faster than you can ever imagine.
Move appointment and event the fastest way
If you are in a need of rescheduling any appointment or event, it can be done really fast with the help of Tap and Hold Function.
- 1Open Calendar App, tap on the Date with The Event, you wish to change the schedule.
- 2Tap on the event, then drag it up or down to change the time or drag it left or right to change days.
Quickly change an events associated calendar in iOS
Rather than deleting or creating a new event, a previous associated event can be changed. Just make some quick adjustments for the event itself to relocate it.
- 1Launch the Calendar app and tap on the events you wish to change.
- 2Tap "Edit" And Tap On "Calendar".
- 3Then Select the new Calendar to transfer the event to and Tap "Done".
Create New Events & Appointments from Emails & Check for Schedule Conflicts
You can instantly create a new event directly from Mail, this is by far the most coolest yet over-looked trick of iOS calendar.
- 1Open an email message with a date and time in it > tap and hold on the time and choose "Create Event".
Set up a new appointment with Siri
Instead of Launching the Calendar app, why not let Siri do it for you.
- call Siri and Say "Create appointment at [time] on [date] for [purpose]
Navigate between days, months, and years at lightning speed
If you are getting tired from taping next and back arrows to navigate between months or years, there is a much faster way that rips through them at lightning speed.
- 1Tap and hold on the Back or Forward arrows to Navigate Fast.
- 2The Longer you hold the arrow , the faster the navigation will be, which makes it way more convenient than taping back and forward arrows.