Use the Notification and Quick Setting Panel on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Edited by Tsikenadobo, Lynn, Eng, Alma and 5 others
Samsung Galaxy Note2 has a notification panel which will help you use your phablet (phone and Tablet) more efficiently. It allows you to quickly toggle key settings, such as screen rotation, airplane mode, Bluetooth, GPS and many more. You can customize the icons based on how you use your device.
- 1To access your notification and quick setting panel, navigate to "Settings", tap "Display", and choose "Notification Panel".Advertisement
- 3Just tap the icons you want to include in your notification panel.
- 6To re-order an icon, long press and drag it around, based on the order or arrangement you want.
- 7You can also remove items you've already chosen by tapping them.
Icons in the Notification and Quick Setting Panel
- 1Driving Mode - This feature is convenient to use when driving, but may also be used in other situations. When enabled, it will announce the name of the caller, read the content of SMS text messages, give you the number of emails received, and perform many other functions.Advertisement
- 2Power Saving Mode - Use this icon to disable or enable power saving mode. If this is activated, it will make the device conserve energy in a low battery-usage state.
- 3All Share Cast - This feature allows you to wirelessly beam your photos, videos, presentations and video games to your wide screen.
- 4Airplane Mode - If you and your device are on airplane mode you will not be able to receive any type of wireless transmission. This also stops the phone from "roaming".
- 5Multi Window - This feature allows you to complete multiple tasks on one screen. For example, you can take notes while searching the internet.
- 6Mobile Window - This will disable or enable the data connectivity of your device. Mobile data enables your device to access the internet through your network service provider.
- 7Bluetooth - This icon allows you to turn the Bluetooth feature on or off. If it's turned on, it allows you to share files with others.
- 8GPS - This feature allows you to be notified of your location, and may be useful when travelling to places that you are not familiar with.
- 9Screen Rotation - This will activate or deactivate auto screen rotation. If enabled, this feature allows you to automatically rotate your device to its current position.
- 10Mute - It will turn your device to Mute or Silent Mode. You will not hear any sound when someone calls or texts if this feature is enabled.
Icons in the Available Buttons
- 1S Beam. This feature enables you to share files from one Samsung device to another via NFC.
Questions and Answers
There is no user reviews.