Use a Fingerprint Lock on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 9We have a VisiHow tutorial on how to add fingerprints and on how to set them up. The tutorial is available on VisiHow at Add a Fingerprint to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. This tutorial is a necessary part of the whole process.We need to enter our back-up password or use our fingerprint to set up the lock.
- 10Once we've set our lock, we need to tap one of the following:
- "Show content", where all of the content will be shown on the lock screen, including incoming email messages, SMS messages, notification, and so on;
- "Hide content", where email messages or contents of SMS messages will not be shown; but notifications that we will have received will be shown;
- "Do not show notifications", where no content will be visible on the lock screen.
- 15The phone will be unlocked. It's that simple. That's VisiHow.Let's press and hold our finger against the home button.
Thanks for watching our tutorial on how to use a fingerprint to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge! If you have questions, comments, or additional suggestions for us, please leave them in the section below. Thanks for using VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Use a Fingerprint Lock on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Grimm