Use Wrinkle Tool in Adobe Illustrator CS6
Edited by Freya, VisiHow, Eng, Visihow Admin
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to use "Wrinkle Tool" in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7.
- 5Alternatively, press "Ctrl" + "N" on the keyboard. You can also open an existing document. For more information, refer to our tutorials on how to create a new document and how to open documents.Click "New..." to open up a new document.
- 8To access "Ellipse Tool", click and drag "Rectangle Tool" to the right. Let's create a circle by holding "Shift" and clicking and dragging the cursor on the canvas. For more information, refer to our tutorials on how to create basic shapes and how to get perfect shapes.Let's create an object using "Ellipse Tool".
- 13When you hold "Alt", you will see a small corner appear next to the cross in the center of the circle, letting you know the image can be resized. Hold the "Shift" key to keep the shape of the tool in proportion. For this tutorial, let's make the cursor slightly smaller than the object.You can make the size of the effect larger or smaller by holding the "Alt" key on your keyboard and dragging the mouse.
- 20This is recommended to spend time experimenting with those, as they can have quite a dramatic effect on your shape. You can adjust a percentage in the "Horizontal" and "Vertical" values. For this tutorial, let's set both to 50 % by typing "50%" into the text boxes.You can alter the "Wrinkle Options" parameters.
- 23Everything within the circle will be affected. "Wrinkle Tool" can be used to create interesting and dynamic shapes from simple shapes for your poster or designing. Each time the effect is applied, more anchor points appear.Now, come back to the canvas and click the shape to apply the effect with the new settings.
This concludes our tutorial showing you how to use "Wrinkle Tool" in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7. If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or the program used, then just add them to the comment section below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow!
Video: Use Wrinkle Tool in Adobe Illustrator CS6
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Freya