Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Lynn, Nuance and 1 other
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How To Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Tips and Tricks
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
- 7 User Reviews
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
There will be conditions, usually cold conditions when you'll want to use your device while wearing gloves. The moment you start using gloves with your Samsung Galaxy Note3, you will notice that it does not recognize glove touch inputs. Most touchscreens are designed to only recognize fingers and other accessories, and in Note3's case, the S Pen. However, there is still a way to use gloves with your Note3. This article will discuss how to use your Samsung Galaxy Note3 with the gloves on.
How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Increase your device's touch sensitivity to recognize glove touches. A more sensitive touchscreen will recognize touch inputs from a glove.Advertisement
- 2Buy special touchscreen gloves. You can get them at AmazonAdvertisement
How To Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Go to your Home menu by pressing on the "Home" button located on the lower-right part of the Note3.Advertisement
- 4You will be taken to the Settings, where you can adjust to the settings that you want. Go to "Controls".
- 5From Controls, tick on the check box for "Increase Touch Sensitivity".
- 6You have successfully learned how to adjust Note3's touchscreen sensitivity!
Tips and Tricks
- Though other materials may be recognized, using leather gloves will yield better touch inputs than the rest.
- Using special touchscreen gloves may not require you to increase the touch sensitivity. However, increasing sensitivity would make the special gloves more accurate.
- Tap the screen of your Note3 a little firmer when using gloves.
Questions and Answers
There is no user reviews.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Nuance, Lynn, Eng