Use My Spy to Track the Location of a Cell Phone with GPS
Edited by Grimm, EG, Eng, Inukshuk and 5 others
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
3 Steps to Track a Child with mSpy using their GPS Location
Even good children can sometimes take the wrong road, or be convinced to do bad things.
Every parent knows how scary it can be when a child has friends you don't approve of, or they come home late, with poor excuses. Using GPS Location Tracking from My Spy (mSpy), you can keep tabs on them, no matter where they are, or where they said they were. In fact, being alerted to your child being where they shouldn't be, or deviating from an agreed set of plans can literally be lifesaving information.
- 1Any time you're worried that a child or employee isn't going where he or she should be, or that someone you love may not be completely honest with you about their activities, you can discretely monitor their location with GPS. Using this feature, you'll be able to see their location in real time, on a detailed map, check their travel history over select periods of time, and even identify locations when GPS is not able to be accessed. This is particularly useful with children who aren't going where they said they might be, but it can also help to know when an employee might be interviewing over lunch, or just pretending to be sick. Likewise, it's an especially useful tool at tracking a cheating husband or wife, without the risk of actually following them.Monitor location in real time:
- 2There are few things worse than not knowing where your loved ones are. With GPS tracking, you no longer have to worry. Simply log in to your 'Control Panel', and select 'Locations' on the left menu. From there, you can click on 'Map View' to see where they currently are.Track him with GPS from the Control Panel:
Tips and Suggestions on Tracking Him with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cellphone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
Questions and Answers
Dose it work when GPS is turned off?
My girlfriend is cheating on me. I have tried: Nothing
Yes, the mSpy will broadcast the location from within the spy app even if your girlfriend's GPS is turned off. Apps with features like this are excellent because people like me keep their location turned off to save on battery life and also so that when we post on social media it does not give our location away to everyone.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, dph88, Maria Quinney