Use My Spy to Track and Control Installed Apps on a Mobile Phone
Edited by Grimm, Dougie, Eng, Inukshuk and 3 others
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
5 Steps to Control Installed Apps and Programs with mSpy
Most Apps are fun, but some aren't, and can even present risks.
Any time you need to track or disable an installed App, My Spy (mSpy) will let you. It could be simple, like turning off notifications during a romantic dinner, or something more serious, like stopping children, and especially employees from playing games when they should be working. If that's the case, you'll want to be in control of their Apps, with mSpy.
- 2If you identify an app as causing direct or indirect harm, such as a game or social app distracting an otherwise productive employee, you can block the app during working hours. This is especially true of apps that are security threats, or have the potential to do greater harm your business than just one employee. Examples of this are apps that steal personal information, or try to snoop networks and infect machines with viruses.App Blocking:
- 3Sometimes, particularly in cases of corporate espionage, it is essential to gain access to encrypted or otherwise hidden company information that a previously trusted employee had access to. Using this function of mSpy, you will be able to track every key and character pressed on the screen, and regain access to your valuable corporate data.Use a Key Logger:
Tips and Suggestions on Tracking Apps with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cellphone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
Questions and Answers
My phone is infected by a virus, can you please help me to clean them all?
My phone is infected by a virus, can you please help me to clean them all. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I don't know
It is always the best to hard-reset your phone as soon as you suspect that something has gotten into your device. Doing so will not only erase the virus and all of the data, but will also ensure that you have no further data leakage and that nothing will be spied upon or stolen from your device. To hard-reset iOS phones, please see our tutorial on how to perform a factory reset on the iPhone. To hard-reset Android devices, please see our tutorial on how to perform a factory reset on Android devices. To be sure that everything is gone, use the "Factory Reset Android Devices Not Booting Normally" section.
To keep the data, you may wish a milder option: cleaning your phone from viruses by uninstalling malicious software and curing the phone. This does not guarantee 100% disinfection, but it is very effective nevertheless.
iOS devices (jailbroken): locate any third-party applications that might be malicious, tap on their icons, and tap on the cross in the upper-left corner to uninstall them. Any software update will also remove the jailbreak and any spy applications. Here is how you can install the update: Install Software Update on iPhone 6s Plus. However, software updates are released only occasionally and may not be available at the required moment.
For Android devices (rooted or not):
- install Anti Spy and run it. Tap on "SCAN NOW". Tap on "Uninstall" when any threats are detected;
- install AVG AntiVirus and use the "SCAN NOW" button from within the application too.
- you can also go to the "Apps", tap on "Settings", "Applications", "Manage Applications", and "All". Locate any dubious software and tap on it. Tap on "Uninstall".
- you can also try to unroot your device. We have some tutorial on how to unroot LG G2 and GALAXY S4.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: T4cbjn8, VisiHow, Inukshuk