Use Multi-Window to Run Two Applications at the Same Time on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Maria Quinney, VC and 2 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to Activate Multi-Window on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How to Use Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Things Worth Noting About Multi Window Panel On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 5 Available Actions While Multi-Windows Are Open
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
Samsung Galaxy Note3 has one of the most powerful mobile processors on the market today, so you won't have problems running multiple applications on your device. This VisiHow article will discuss how to activate multi window mode to run two applications on the screen at the same time.
How to Activate Multi-Window on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Go to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note3 by either tapping on the "Back" button a few times, or by pressing the "Home" button once.
- 3You will now be taken to the apps page, where you will see the icons for all the applications installed on your device.
- 5You are now in "Settings", where you can adjust some of your device's default settings.
- 6From Settings, tap on the "Device" tab to go to the Device options.
- 7From the Device tab, tap on the "Multi Window" option to enable it.
- 8You are done activating multi-window on your phone.
How to Use Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Go to your home menu by pressing the "Home" button.
Things Worth Noting About Multi Window Panel On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- The multi window panel will show when you press and hold the "Back" button
- Tapping on the arrow will expand the multi-window panel. Tapping on it again when the panel is expanded will hide the panel.
- Tapping and holding the arrow will allow you to move and reposition the multi-window panel. The panel can only either be moved to the left or the right.
- You can create a paired window to save the combination of current multi-window applications by tapping on
Available Actions While Multi-Windows Are Open
- 1To use multi-windows when two applications are open, tap on the circle between the applications to see the following: