Use Health Workout Trainer on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Jen M
Hi and welcome to VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to install a workout application on the Samsung Galaxy S5 S-Health application. To start with, push the right button here.
- 6Honestly, I don't recommend programs like this. If you feel something is wrong with you or you don't feel healthy, go to a doctor. Don't use your MD symptom checker. You can download that, and you can take a quick look at it to see if something that you think might be nothing really is nothing. As a general rule of thumb, especially if you have health insurance, go check it out with your doctor, just go talk to the doctor and say "Hi, doctor, you know my leg has been hurting ever since I did such and such" and your doctor will say "oh, that's no problem, or oh, we need to get that looked at". However, workout trainer is a great application for you. So we're going to tap on workout trainer.You've got you MD symptoms checker.
- 8I am not a fan of in app purchases of anything, especially things like Candy Crush, because some people in my family really like Candy Crush, and you'll have to check our guide on how to get the most out of Candy Crush. And we have quite a bit of Candy Crush ads. Anyways, this is about working out. So we are going to tap this workout trainer, we are going to press install.It's also got some in app purchases.
- 10As well, all these different things which really it doesn't need to see. My phone calls; I have no idea why it needs to see my phone calls. If I want to install it, that's what I have to do. It's a relatively small download, 14.5 Mb, so it moves along fairly quickly as you can see here.It's going to give us options here that this application needs to see.
- 11The biceps workout you are going through; that's great. You want to get to the next level, and then it costs you an in app purchase. So, I am going to go ahead and open this.The images below here, it's got little bits and pieces of different things, and then as you go through it, as you use them; as you are using yoga, or cardio workout, you'll find that the in-app purchases will pop up.
- 19So, consistency is the key to success, we will help you achieve that. Written in very small print for those of you born before 1973. What are your fitness goals? Do you want to lose weight, strengthen the core, target upper body, target lower body, build muscle, tone muscle, improve endurance, improve flexibility.And I have not been in an exercise phase for a long time because I spend all my time chasing children around.
- 20That is my most important thing because, in the process of building and toning muscle, you will lose weight, you will strengthen your core, and, you should be targeting your upper and lower body. You should also be improving your endurance and hopefully, improving your flexibility at least a little bit. So let's click next.Well, honestly, I'd like to build and tone muscle.
- 22When I have the choice of sleeping another half hour or getting up and doing some exercises, I usually choose to sleep. So, we will suggest some quick and energizing challenges, like running up the stairs perhaps.Honestly, I don't have a lot of time, I don't have a lot of energy because I am tired from chasing my children around.
- 44However, that brings us to the end of our video here. We are going to be doing an exercise how-to video, so make sure you stay tuned for that. And we will actually be helping you lose weight. You can lose weight with me. Hopefully you don't have as much to lose as me, but we'll see when we get there. Thanks for watching VisiHow, have a great day and we look forward to helping you out in the future with more exercise and more programs.If you search around you can even find some discounts on the app.
Video: Use Health Workout Trainer on Samsung Galaxy S5
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Margiebell, Grimm