Use Google.com Instead of Local Google Search
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to use https://google.com instead of your local Google search.
- 2Once Google Chrome has opened, we go to https://google.com.Advertisement
- 3Google.com will redirect you to your local Google site. In this video, Google has automatically opened https://google.ge in the browser.
- 4In order to go to Google.com, we should move our mouse down to the bottom right-hand corner where it says, "Use Google.com". We click it. Now, you will be viewing https://google.com, as indicated in our browser's search bar.
- 6You can permanently change our browser so that Google always directs to https://google.com and not our local site. For this, you will need to type "Google.com/ncr" into the search bar at the top.
- 7Press "Enter", and the browser will automatically redirect you to Google.com. Also, from this point on, the browser will always direct you to https://google.com. This works for all of the versions of browsers.
This concludes our tutorial on how to use https://google.com instead of your local Google search. If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them in the area below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Use Google.com Instead of Local Google Search
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Google
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm