Use Emoji on Nokia e72
Edited by Karan Khanna, Eng, Lynn, Charmed and 1 other
Do you have the stylish Nokia e72 but you can't figure out how to use Emoji on it?"
Do get an error when you try to use Emoji on Nokia e72, although you've tried everything?
If that is the case, we can help you out. This VisiHow article will discuss everything you need to know to use Emoji on your Nokia e72. To succeed - continue reading.
- 1This is the first step if you've never downloaded Emoji to your device. It's also possible there is something wrong with the Emoji plug-in, or file stored on your memory card. Either way, let's start at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start.Download Emoji.
- Download the Emoji file for your Nokia e72. Wait! Don't freak out. You can download it here at: GOOGLE
- 2Configure your font settings so your Nokia e72 is compatible with the Emoji files you've just installed. Before you start playing with your phone's font folder, make sure you install the fonts into the E:\Resource\Fonts folder. In this way, you'll have performed two tasks:Play with the fonts.
- The fonts in the C drive will automatically be overridden, so you don't have to worry about doing this manually.
- It's not wise to change any of the C drive settings. One wrong move can mess up your entire phone. This is why it's important to install the fonts in the E folder.
- 3Assuming you've successfully downloaded the files, the difficult part is done. Now you just need to install the files and get ready to have fun with the Emoji icons.Installation.
- Install the JapaneseEmoji.sis to your device, and restart your device.
- Go to your inbox.
- Go to "Create Message".
- Now, press the key that opens up the symbols.
- Press the same key again.
- Voila! You'll see all the emoticons neatly lined up waiting for you to enjoy them.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- During the installation, make sure you use the Installserver_mod or the Leftup-sign mode.
- Unexpected things happen. If you've installed it incorrectly, or made a mistake, don't panic. Simply uninstall it and try again later. Make sure you uninstall it completely from your system. If any of the files still exist, it will be next to impossible to install the file again.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Charmed, Lynn, Eng