Use Book Cover Settings for Samsung Note 10.1
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In this video tutorial, we are going to review "Book cover" settings in "Accessories" on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).
- 4We tap once on "Accessories". In the "Accessories" menu, we locate the last option, "Book cover". It has three different settings. We will find "Automatic unlock", "Daynote", and "Unit":
- "Automatic unlock" reads: "Flip the cover open to unlock the screen when secure lock is turned off."
- "Daynote" reads: "Shows a quick note pad with the date, time, weather, your schedule, and drawings when you open the book cover."
- "Unit" reads: "°C".
- 7Now, we will imitate the book cover to use the "Daynote" and "Automatic unlock" functions. For the purpose of the tutorial, the screen lock has been turned off. Now, a cover will be used to imitate a book cover. After we remove the cover, the tablet will show the "Daynote" screen instead of the lock screen.
- 11To turn off the "Book cover" settings, we uncheck "Automatic unlock". There will be no green checkmark.
This has been a video tutorial on "Book cover" settings in "Accessories" on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). Thank you for watching VisiHow! Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion in the space provided below.
Video: Use Book Cover Settings for Samsung Note 10.1
Questions and Answers
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Alexander Avdeev