Use Airdrop and Airplay on iPhone iOS7
Edited by abdoul sow, Robbi, Lynn, Eng and 1 other
Apple has decided to simplify sharing photos, contacts, music and between two iPhones! If your iPhone is running iOS 7, make sure you take advantage of AirDrop. You can additionally transmit videos, photos and even music on Apple TV with AirPlay. To learn how this works, follow these explanations.
- 1Enable AirDropAdvertisement
- To use AirDrop, you must enable dragging down your "Control Center" and pressing the button.
- Immediately, a list of options will appear, allowing you to turn it off and share your data only with a list of your contacts or with everyone. Choose the option that suits you.
- 2Share a photo with AirDropAdvertisement
- Open the camera app of your iPhone 5S.
- Take a photo or select a photo already taken, and then select the person to whom you want to send the photo.
- Then tap on the round avatar to send the photo.
- The person then receives a notification of receipt of the picture, and has to press "Accept" to receive.
- 3Use AirPlay
- Connect your iPhone to your Apple TV, open the "Control Center" and press the AirPlay button to activate the feature. When the list of devices available appears, select "Apple TV", and then press "Done".
- Now when you use the photos, videos and Safari applications, they will be distributed directly to your Apple TV!
Questions and Answers
Can't access my mirroring on iPhone?
Can't access my mirroring on iPhone. I have tried: Research
Mirroring can be accessed by using AirPlay and Apple TV.
There are two ways to use AirPlay. Let us review the first one.
- 1Connect your iPhone and your AirPlay TV to the same WiFi network.
- 2You will open the control center.Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone.
- 3Tap on "AirPlay".
- 4Tap on the "Mirroring" toggle to enable mirroring.
- 5You'll see your entire iPhone screen on the TV that is connected to your Apple TV. Your TV will use the orientation and aspect ratio of your device.Tap on "Apple TV".
You can use peer-to-peer AirPlay
- 1To use this method, you will need to update from iOS 7 to iOS 8 or later.
- 2Make sure that both devices have WiFi and Bluetooth turned on.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Robbi