Use Air View on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Edited by Shiza Ahmed, Lynn, Eng, Rob and 1 other
Samsung Galaxy Note2 is packed with a lot of features rarely found in other Android mobiles. It's stylus, also known as the S-Pen, brought a whole new level to Samsung Galaxy with the ability to write notes on mobiles, along with this the most famous feature of Galaxy Note2, Air View. Air View can only be used with the S-Pen. Air View is basically a thumbnail of a folder or image that contains details about the folder or image. You can see this without opening either the folder or the image. Air View can be used on some supported apps, but only if you are using official ROM. Many custom ROMs offer the compatibility with the S-Pen, but you should generally use it on official firmware.
- 3Do not press the button on the S-Pen.Just in Case.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Do not press the button on S-Pen while hovering, as it might take a screenshot.
- Do not press the button of S-Pen while hovering left or right, otherwise it will minimize to the home screen or app menu.
- The S-Pen nib is sensitive, so use it with care.
Questions and Answers
Can I mirror my Note2 though my PlayStation 3 wireless?
I do not have a smart TV yet, and would like to know if there is a way to mirror my phone though my PlayStation 3.
The act of screen mirroring means to show the devices screen on or through another device and with your PS3. This option is not available for you to perform. Instead you can use a number of applications or chords to in play your movies or use your photos on the device.
The applications will allow you to watch your Note2 videos online as well as view your pictures on the device. Below, are a number of applications you can use to play or view your videos/pictures on a PS3:
The application Flipps can be downloaded. HERE
- 1Go to this link.
- 2Click on the Install link.
- 3Install the application to your device.
- 4Open up the application.
- 5Enter your information (optional) or continue through to where it seeks or looks for your devices.
- 6Ensure your PS3 is on and in network settings your PS3 is set to discover mode in your network options.
- 7Once your PS3 finds your phone on the application choose either a video on the app/phone and before viewing select the PS3 to watch your videos on your console
- 8When choosing a video from your gallery, choose the video>>>click on the share button>>choose flipps and the video will load on your TV screen through your PS3
Here are two helpful videos:
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Rob, Eng, Lynn