Edited by Eng, Visihow Admin
Thank you for your interest in our VisiHow and being part of our community willing to contribute, you must be here because you were in our Spell Checker tool.
Please find below a brief instruction on how to effectively work and use our VisiHow Spell Checker.
- 2This is a very helpful feature for you can get positive information on the word if you are not certain. Due to vast web usage, a lot of words are being added as correct words that are not in the standard dictionary.The word in question (could be misspelled) will be marked in RED, besides it there is a small (?), clicking on it, will trigger a Google search for the marked word.
- Use button 1, labeled 'Yes, I'll fix' to edit and correct the misspelled RED marked word.
- If you click on 'Yes, I'll fix', you can now edit the word,
- Use button 2, labeled 'Not Sure' to skip this marked word to another word.
- Use button 3, labeled 'No, it's correct' to list that word as correctly spelled.
Categories : Help
Recent edits by: Eng