Understand the Parts of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today we are going to be showing you the keys and parts of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM smartphone.
- 13Thank you for choosing VisiHow. We hope that this has been a helpful, instructive video, and we hope that you will check out the rest of our Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone videos. Thanks and have a great day.This concludes our tutorial on our description of the keys and parts of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone.
Video: Understand the Parts of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Smartphone
Questions and Answers
My phone doesn't receive signal?
I have Lumia 535 and my phone receives low signal or sometimes it doesn't receive at all, please help me
- 1The map usually shows 2G, 3G, and 4G areas of your city covered by the cell phone towers. Depending on your coverage area, you may need to force-switch network modes. To do that, press the home button. Swipe the screen left. Tap on "Settings". Tap on "mobile network". Tap on the "Highest connection speed" drop-down menu and select one of the modes that is covered in your area. Some carriers only provide good signal at the 4G mode, so it will be really hard to catch good signal with 2G or 3G, which are the only modes supported by Lumia 535.First of all, go to the web site of the carrier or the office and find the coverage map.
- 2Move closer to Windows and turn off other devices to receive a better signal.Strong interference signals or objects like walls on the way of signal may deteriorate signal greatly.
- 3Remove any accessory covers from the phone temporarily to check if they deteriorate the reception.
- 4Insert another SIM card of the same carrier and test if the other one is not properly inserted or if it is broken.
- 5Press and hold the power and volume-down buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. The phone will reboot.You can also soft-reset your phone.
This is FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY. But I am just bringing it to your attention?
In PNG we have a lending company called MoniPlus. It used the frog and the colours of your popup on one of its latest adverts that was popping up around town in Port Moresby on billboards, signs, TV and dailies. It makes big money from lending to employees in the private and public sector. I just hope you give it a visit or something and ask them about violation of proprietary rights.. I have tried: Nothing. Just visiting.. I think it was caused by: I have no problems as far as I can see. The only problem is the SIM 1 in the Lumia 535 dual SIM gets automatically switched to SIM 2 without my input. Data setting too is switched automatically to SIM 2. And SIM 1 becomes deactivated. This happened after I upgraded to windows 10 and then the Anniversary update. I don't know what is causing it but I hope Microsoft comes up with a solution to this issue.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Grimm