Unbox the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, Colette Cole, Dougie
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today, we're going to show you the unboxing of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone.
- 1However, as you can see on this box, there is no reference anywhere to Nokia. Here on the box it says "Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM", and again here it says "Lumia", "black", and "Made in China".For those of you who are familiar with the Microsoft Lumia, you'll know that the Lumia used to be made by Nokia.
- 17This is actually a handy guide, I have to say. For those of you who are familiar with modern phones, in particular the iPhone, the fact that there's basically no guide with the phone does leave you sort of wondering occasionally and yet, here we have an old-school, full-on paper guide in English. I'm impressed! That's pretty amazing! Let's put this over here and stand up our little phone.Strumming through the quick guide, you can see that we have sections on our dual SIM, our memory card, how to open the phone and how to take the battery out.
- 18For those of you who are not familiar with it, it is a GSM HSPA phone. It goes across 2G and 3G bands. It has GPRS and EDGE technology. It was released in December of 2014. It's a Micro-SIM phone. It's fairly solid. It's got a 540X960 pixel resolution. It is a multi-touch. We've got a lovely CORNING Gorilla Glass on the cover. It runs Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1. It's running a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200, which is a quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex A7 processor. It has an Adreno 302 graphics processor. The microSD will expand you up to 128 gigabytes, otherwise it's got 8 gigabytes internal and 1 gigabyte of RAM. The main camera is a 5-megapixel camera, which means it's on the lower end of video tech, but that's OK! It does vibrations, ringtones and all of that good stuff. It has a loudspeaker, built-in WiFi, DLNA, GPS, radio, micro-USB as we mentioned.This is our Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone.
- 19It does not do JOB, however, which is kind of surprising. You can get some other cool stuff with it though. The reason, for those of you who are wondering why it has a lower set of internal RAM, is that Microsoft is really heavily pushing their One Drive and their Documents stuff and everything you can do online, so you don't really need those things on the phone. You can just do them online.It has accelerometers, proximity sensors, and it does HTML E5.
- 20It has about 550 hours of standby time, which is supposedly 11 hours or 13 hours top time, and about seventy-eight hours of music play time, which is pretty cool. I got the black one, but you can also get orange, green, white, black, gray or blue. This concludes our tutorial on the unboxing and opening of Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone, running Windows 8.1, mobile of course. Thank you for choosing VisiHow. Please do make sure to check out the rest of our videos on this great phone and we will show you how to get the battery out, how to start the SIM cards, how to put in your SD cards, how to start it up, how to set it up, and basically how to rock the world with this phone. Thanks again. Have a great day!It's a great phone.
Video: Unbox the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Colette Cole, Grimm