Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Jen M, Crystal and 3 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn the flash on or off when using the Lumia camera on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5Press the flash icon, which is a lightning bolt located at the top of the menu. The screen will say "flash auto", "flash off" or "flash on", depending on how many times it is pressed. The "flash auto" setting allows the camera to determine whether or not there is enough light, or if it needs to use the flash.
- 9This concludes the tutorial on how to turn the flash on, off or to auto when using the Lumia camera on a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions, comments or queries about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How can I open the camera on Nokia Lumia 535?
When I open Lumia camera it turn off and returns me to the home page
There might be a software conflict with the Camera application that you are using. To resolve the problem, you can
- uninstall recent applications one by one. There might be something like a flashlight application that uses the camera flash and interferes with the application, crashing it to the home screen. To uninstall applications, press the home button, tap on "Settings", "Applications", "Manage Applications", and "All". Tap on applications you want to uninstall. Tap on "Uninstall". Retry launching the Camera application. If it crashes, uninstall the next one.
- install a third-party camera application like Lumia Camera.
- back up your data and hard-reset your phone.
- To back up your data, use the Microsoft tutorial  or press the home button, drag down the notification panel from the top. Tap on "ALL SETTINGS". Tap "backup". Tap on each option, turn on "Settings backup" in each of them, and tap on "back up now".
- Hard-resetting your phone will erase all of the data on it. Follow our Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535 tutorial to hard-reset your phone.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, matthijs, Crystal