Turn an Android Into an iPhone Adrasta vs Alos vs BELUK ICON PACK ... and 1 more
Edited by Frank Fazio
For those of you that want to make your Android look like an iPhone, here are a few ways you can do that. Please note that I am not responsible for any mishaps that may take place by modifying your Android. If you do not feel comfortable with these instructions, then please do not proceed.
- 1Install Nova Launcher from the Google StoreAdvertisement
- 2Open Nova LauncherAdvertisement
- 3Tap Home Button
- 4Select Nova Launcher, When Prompted. Nova will now by the default home screen launcher.
- 5Open App Drawer. Look for the 6 dots in the middle of the dock.
- 6Open Nova Settings
- 7Open Desktop
- 8Open Desktop Grid
- 9Expand Grid. Expand the rows and columns as per your preference.
- 10Tap Done
- 11Find The Add Icon To Home Screen Option. Toggle it to "on". This will put your apps onto the home screen instead of putting them all in an app drawer.
- 12Tap The Back Button. This will bring you back to the Nova Settings menu.
- 13Open Dock
- 14Open Dock Icons. Drag the numbers until you get until you see 4 squares. This will force you dock to line up with our desktop grid, or your preference.
- 15Download The iOS Folder Background. Save it in an area that you will remember.
- 16Open Nova Settings
- 17Open Folders
- 18Select Grid From Folder Menu
- 19Select Custom From Folder Background
- 20Find The Folder Background Image You Downloaded. Select it.
- 21Tap The Home Button. You will now return to the home screen and you will see your new grid.
- 22Review The Apps From Below To Change Your Icons To Apple Icons.
App 1: Adrasta
This icon app from Tomy Cadus is free and contains more than 1170 HD icons. The icons are crisp and sharp without anti-aliasing on the horizontal or vertical edges. Total downloads of this app are almost at 1,000,000. This icon pack also contains 5 wallpapers. Adrasta is compatible with the following launchers: Apex, Nova, Go, Aviate, ADW, Action, Smart, Next and Holo launcher.
App 2: Alos
Boasting high definition and crisp details on both phone and tablets, Alos is one serious icon pack. It contains over 4,000 different icons with hundreds of alternatives. The pack contains 31 HD wallpapers and carries MUZEI live wallpaper support. This app currently costs $.99 and is updated weekly with new icons. Also works with UNICON and XGELS. Alos is compatible with the following launchers: Action, Adw, AdwEX, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Everything.me, GO, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Next, Nine, Nova, Smart, Solo, TS, CM Theme Engine and Bubble Cloud Widgets.
App 3: BELUK ICON PACK
BELUK icon pack contains over 3700 icons and 126+ HD 3000x2675 cloud-based wallpapers. Supporting Muzei, XXXHDPI Icon 192x192 along with fully manual vector graphic processing icons, this icon pack is a bargain at $.99. BELUK is compatible with the following launchers: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart, Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home and CM Theme Engine.
App 4: TrueiOS - Icon Pack
I included TrueiOS because it is a popular download, but users have had various levels of success using it. Currently, the 1 star rating matches the 5 star rating, so success with this icon app is not guaranteed. There aren't many details regarding this app, but the description does state that it mimics the feel of iDevices, and it uses icons that are designed to look like almost exact replicas of what is found within iOS and on the Apple App Store. It should also be noted that this app does not with the launchers Nova, Apex or ADW... instead, the icons from this app need to added manually.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Home Theater