Turn Website Password Storage On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Yozora, Jen M, Eng and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can turn on or off the option to store your passwords and to have them remembered by websites when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8You may need to alter this setting based on your use of your phone, who uses it, perhaps you have other people who often use your phone and you don't want them to access some of your more private websites. So if the Internet Explorer always remembers your password on the Microsoft Lumia 535, then it will allow anyone to access those websites at all times, and that may be a problem for you. If you choose one of these options, so we just press the panel. Just press the panel to bring up the options.
- 11So, this then concludes the tutorial on how to turn on or off the option that the websites, when using Internet Explorer, that they will remember your password, and this is when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any comments, suggestions or queries about this video then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow, Goodbye.
Video: Turn Website Password Storage On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My Lumia 535 asks for passwords on some websites, however it is not asking me if I would like to save it?
Is there some function I need to turn on to save the passwords, so that I do not have to keep entering them.. I have tried: New phone and not seeing where to set this up.. I think it was caused by: Me being a novice.
- 1Update your Lumia to Windows 10 Mobile. To do that, follow our tutorial on how to update Microsoft Lumia to Windows 10 Mobile.
- 2Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- 3Tap on the three dots ("More actions").
- 4Tap on "Settings".
- 5Tap on "View Advanced Settings".
- 6Tap on the "Offer to save passwords" toggle to turn it "On".
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Jen M, Yozora